Matrix Games Forums

Characters of World War 1Sign of for the Pike and Shot Beta!More Games are Coming to Steam! Deal of the Week: Combat Command Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great WarDeal of the Week Panzer CorpsNew Strategy Titles Join the FamilyTablet Version of Qvadriga gets new patch
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Task Bar

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Gary Grigsby's World at War: A World Divided >> Task Bar Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Task Bar - 4/11/2013 9:08:17 PM   
rjh1971

I'm sure I read there was a way to hide the task bar when playing the game in window mode, rather than selecting auto-hide.
Sometimes when I start the game the task bar hides automatically but if I minimize the game once I return to it the task bar usually stays.
In Win Xp you could hide the task bar, but you can't do the same in Win 7 as far as I know.

So the questions are:
Does any one remember how to make the task bar not visible without changing the settings of it? Sometimes as I said it auto hides but not always and I don't know what does the trick
Is there an option in Win7 to hide the task bar?

Thanks

GG's AWD, GG's WBTS, GG's WitE Beta Tester
Beta Tester: Panzer Corps, Time of Fury, CtGW, DC CB
Post #: 1
RE: Task Bar - 4/12/2013 2:40:12 AM   
Lebatron

I'm using win7 as well. Under properties for the task bar I don't see the old option to have a window on top or below it. I'm sure I remember a setting that used to say keep task bar on top in older versions of windows. Seems the option has been dropped or hidden.

Jesse LeBreton, AKA Lebatron
Development team- GG's WAW A World Divided

(in reply to rjh1971)
Post #: 2
RE: Task Bar - 6/9/2013 10:01:24 PM   
rjh1971

Hi all I found the solution for this Little problem, just right click on the task bar and then click on the third option "Show stacked Windows" don't exactly know if it's the way shown in the English versión of Win 7. That did the trick for me

GG's AWD, GG's WBTS, GG's WitE Beta Tester
Beta Tester: Panzer Corps, Time of Fury, CtGW, DC CB

(in reply to Lebatron)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Gary Grigsby's World at War: A World Divided >> Task Bar Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI