DLCs for Matrix version?

Achtung Panzer:Operation Star is an Eastern Front wargame with solid graphics and sprawling battlefields that really emphasize the scope of WWII tank combat. The gameplay is a remarkably realistic turn-based and real-time operational/tactical hybrid wargame that continues the series begun by the acclaimed Achtung Panzer: Kharkov 1943.
Peter Fisla

DLCs for Matrix version?

Post by Peter Fisla »

Will Matrix Games publish all the DLCs for this game ?

Thanks!
budd

RE: DLCs for Matrix version?

Post by budd »

Don't think so, its been asked before. the DLC bought elsewhere seems to work just fine with the matrix version. I'm not sure but i think all the DLC going forward is GG only. I bought them all at GG. I believe they are all on sale their also.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"Be Yourself; Everyone else is already taken" ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.
Dane49

Post by Dane49 »

Matrix is pretty much out of the picture concerning this game,they pop in here every 4 months or so and make few empty promises but that's it.

Gamersgate is the preferred distributor of Graviteams products and is the best place to find everything Graviteam has already released with the most up to date versions of patches and DLCs.

From April 10-13 Gamersgate is offering a 50-75% discount on the core game and all the DLCs that go with it.

If you bought the Core game from Matrix you can still upgrade and patch it at Gamersgate and purchasae the up to date versions of all DLCs there also.
brucemcl777

Post by brucemcl777 »

older thread I know

But thank you for the info budd and dane49

I am picking up the base game here and all of the DLCs at GG today - was specifically checking the compatiblility and your input was invaluable.

Bruce
you can always find me on Steam at
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/stratwin
Where we are all about Strategy - come join us - there my name is I'm Spartacus.

Order of Battle: Pacific fan
Morning Sun: beta tester
US Marines: beta tester

Missouri_Rebel

Post by Missouri_Rebel »

My advice would be to not get frustrated with the UI as it is a little different. Once you get it, there is no equal. It is simply amazing.

Also, the patching process and adding the dlc's is a little archaic, but again, very worth the trouble.
**Those who rob Peter to pay Paul can always count on the support of Paul
**A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have-Gerald Ford

Return to “Achtung Panzer Operation Star”