Matrix Games Forums

Buzz Aldrins Space Program Manager is now available!Space Program Manager gets mini-site and Twitch SessionBuzz Aldrin: Ask Me Anything (AMA) on redditDeal of the week Fantasy Kommander: Eukarion WarsSpace Program Manager Launch Contest Announced!Battle Academy 2 is out now on iPad!A closer look at rockets in Space Program ManagerDeal of the Week - Pride of NationsA new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Harpoon 3 UE and databases and HUD4 -

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Larry Bond's Harpoon - Ultimate Edition >> Harpoon 3 UE and databases and HUD4 - Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Harpoon 3 UE and databases and HUD4 - - 4/9/2013 3:41:22 AM   
Agathosdaimon

HI ALL!

I am relatively new to Harpoon UE and quite enjoy it but i have become too confused with the databases and HUD3 HUD4 stuff

I attempted to install the playersdb which keeps being mentioned on the SimHQ forum and noticed alot of conflict between the db makers and dont want any part in that at all - all i wanted were some more scenarios) and others but i got horrible graphic glitches and ships disappearing without warning and such so i am not sure what i did wrong there.

so basically i have uninstalled completely UE and reinstalled it and added the latest ANW update from Matrix Games - so that is where i am at at this moment

My question now is what exactly do i do to add in new scenarios - the ones on the Warfare Sims page for Harpoon 3 look good but how do install them and the DB2000? do i need HUD4? where do i get that from most reliably - things seem to go wrong so easily with installing things for harpoon it sounds like

overall what is it that i need to do being that i am starting with just the installed HUE compilation from the disc.

thank you
Post #: 1
RE: Harpoon 3 UE and databases and HUD4 - - 4/9/2013 5:15:14 AM   
Agathosdaimon

actually i have now gone into Harpoon ANW and looked at hte database manager in the config and can see there are quite a few there that i can load with the game - which is great! I noticed HUD4 and so i loaded that and went into the game though all the missions mention HUD3 on their name - what does this mean.

Will i be able to apply the scenarios from Mark Gellis that were remade for HUD4?

(in reply to Agathosdaimon)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Larry Bond's Harpoon - Ultimate Edition >> Harpoon 3 UE and databases and HUD4 - Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI