Revolution Under Siege v1.06 Update

Revolution Under Siege is a simultaneous turn based historical wargame that puts you in charge of one of the factions that fought the Russian Civil War (1917-1923). From a ragtag group of volunteers create the powerful Red Army, using all the weaponry and equipment at your disposal: planes, tanks, armored trains, Cheka troops and the Konarmia (the famous Red Cavalry). Or, on the opposite side, gather all patriots and reform the elite divisions that shall save Holy Mother Russia. Can you succeed in crushing the Bolshevik hydra? Or will the people’s Revolution prevail?
Philkian

Revolution Under Siege v1.06 Update

Post by Philkian »

Matrix Games and AGEOD (www.ageod.com) announce the release of the 1.06a update for the definitive Russian Civil War grand strategy game Revolution Under Siege.

The v1.06a update contains massive Alias corrections in Scenario setups (e.g. in Ice March and Grand Campaign), Events (e.g. Poland Scenario and Drang Nach Osten) and much more. The update also includes new leader portraits and Spanish text translations.

Check below the full change list:

• Python script checks run
◦ Duplicate Aliases resolved in Colors, Fonts, Move Types, Terrains, Sounds
◦ Aliases corrected in:

▪ Settings file AI.opt

▪ Scenario setups
• Ice March
• Grand Campaign
• 1918 November
• 1919 May

▪ Events
• GRN AI
• Drang Nach Osten [several events and options files]
• Poland Scenario
• Get New Leader Options for Grand Campaign, 1918 November, 1919 May
• White Diplomatic Options

▪ Southern White Faction file [GBR Army Name Region reference]

• Graphics
◦ Leader graphics updates for 19 leaders
◦ New leader graphics for RED E. Haapalainen and WH5 G.E. Shaplin

• Text
◦ Updates to Spanish translations
◦ Leader biographies translated to English
◦ Latest LocalStrings_AGE included

The v1.06a update is comprehensive and will bring all versions of Revolution Under Siege to v1.06a. To download the updates, players can run “Check for Update” via the game menu or download them directly from the game’s download page here

Get more information on Revolution Under Siege from its official product page.
Khanti

RE: Revolution Under Siege v1.06 Update

Post by Khanti »

There is also QuickFix3 for 1.06a.

HERE

Without installed patch_RUS_v1.06a_QF3 Germany can't use its fleet in Drang scenario (and that fleet is big!).
═══
There is no such thing as a historically accurate strategy game. Every game stops being historically accurate from the very first move player do. First unit that moves ahistorically, first battle with non-historical results, mean we ride in unknown.
Hanal

Post by Hanal »

I never realized there is a quick fix for 1.06a but the link seems to be dead over at Aegod...was the fix ever added to the 1.06a patch so it could be downloaded now and reinstalled?
TJD

Post by TJD »

ORIGINAL: J P Falcon

I never realized there is a quick fix for 1.06a but the link seems to be dead over at Aegod...was the fix ever added to the 1.06a patch so it could be downloaded now and reinstalled?

I've got a copy of the Quick Fix if you're still needing it ... let me know via PM, or here....
oaltinyay

Post by oaltinyay »

I just bought the GOLD - Do I need this ?
VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

ORIGINAL: oaltinyay

I just bought the GOLD - Do I need this ?
No need. [:)]

Return to “Revolution Under Siege Gold”