Matrix Games Forums

Characters of World War 1Sign of for the Pike and Shot Beta!More Games are Coming to Steam! Deal of the Week: Combat Command Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great WarDeal of the Week Panzer CorpsNew Strategy Titles Join the FamilyTablet Version of Qvadriga gets new patch
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Decisive Campaign series v1.51j and v1.05j update

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> Decisive Campaign series v1.51j and v1.05j update Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Decisive Campaign series v1.51j and v1.05j update - 4/4/2013 3:39:43 PM   
Philkian

The critically-acclaimed World War 2 strategy wargames Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris and Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue get updated. These are the latest in a series of post-release updates that go beyond bug-fixing to continue to improve the entire series.

The v1.51j update for The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris fixes some crashes created by Windows 7 update KB2670838 and adds Windows 8 compatibility.
Here is the changelog:

v1.51j – April 04, 2013
Fixes

1. Crash created by Windows 7 update KB2670838.

The v1.05j update for Case Blue fixes a crash created by latest Win 7 update, and makes it Win 8 compatible.
Below the changelog:

v1.05j – April 04, 2013
Fixes

1. Fixes a crash created by latest Win 7 update, and makes it Win 8 compatible.

To download the updates, players can run “Check for Update” via the game menu or download them directly from the games’ download pages here and here.

Post #: 1
RE: Decisive Campaign series v1.51j and v1.05j update - 8/23/2013 3:03:12 AM   
freeboy

so, there are updates AFTER this... wha tdo I do, ... can I run windows 7 and the updates?

(in reply to Philkian)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> Decisive Campaign series v1.51j and v1.05j update Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI