Opponent wanted

Post requests for head to head play here.

Moderator: Vic

Isokron

Opponent wanted

Post by Isokron »

It feels like im the only one posting here, but anyone interested in a game? Either case blue or trappenjagd, both sides are fine.
olivier34

RE: Opponent wanted

Post by olivier34 »

Hi Isokron,
I have played once the soviet in the case blue scenario (with Bonners) and would like to see what I can achieve wih you as the axis but I have not a lot of time and currently I am playing another case blue with Keunert. If you like we can start a game and I should be abble to play two turns a week (at least)
Isokron

Post by Isokron »

Ok sounds good to me. Any special rules you would like or all standard? I hosted a game with all standard rules in case thats ok, pw "blue". Since the soviet airforce seems to be able to take care of themselves quite well during the later part of the game I guess I wont mind if you attack a few airfields on turn1.

How would you like to do with the northern border ? No encirclements against northern border or a more extended "not much advancement after voronezh" kind of thing ?
olivier34

Post by olivier34 »

Sorry Isokron, I have not been very clear but I would prefer to play the soviets this time and you would be the axis...if you don't mind. if this is ok for you, I agree that the axis player (you...) can launch a few airstrikes on soviet airbases on turn 1. About the north edge...let's not use it for encirclements.
About moving further east of Voronezh : I have played four case blue campaigns as the axis and allways drove the panzers south after the fall of Voronezh. The main objectives are there anyway (The caucase with the oil fields [;)] )...Maybe pushing along the north edge can be devastating for the soviets but I have never tried it...maybe it is a game breaker...
Isokron

Post by Isokron »

Ah sorry I misunderstood. Ok I will rehost the game as german then, same pw. I will avoid advancing too far beyond Voronezh as long as there is a somewhat credible defence line in front.
Keunert

Post by Keunert »

i hipe you guys are doing one or two aar's on your game. this coild later be sold ad the definite guide to proper wargaming.

Return to “Opponents Wanted”