How would my specs do in terms of performance?

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

towerbooks3192

How would my specs do in terms of performance?

Post by towerbooks3192 »

I had to put away my gaming rig and I could only use my macbook pro 2010 13' with
Nvidia 320m
Intel Core 2 duo P8600 @2.4GHZ (2 CPUs)
4096 mb RAM?

I could play the game without hitches despite taking quite awhile to load but once on the main menu and in-game it has no problems however I am worried if I will be having problems late game.

I am not sure if it could handle maximum number of stars but I think its unrealistic for me to play and finish a game like that so I was wondering if I won't have any problems with lets say Standard 700 or the number of stars before that?

Will greatly appreciate it if you PM your replies since it would prompt me when I receive replies and thanks [&o]
et ignobiles oblivio
Unforeseen

RE: How would my specs do in terms of performance?

Post by Unforeseen »

With those specs it would depend on the number of races in the game, that includes independents becoming empires if you have that selected. For comparisons sake here are my specs, the game slows downs and save files begin corrupting after 1 hour of play with 19 starting empires, and independents set to scattered. Plays optimally at 12 starting empires.

Intel Core i5 3.4GhZ (Quad)
16394mb RAM
Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti (EVGA) x2

Edit: Ps this forum is extremely inactive in anything except AAR. 9/10 you can post just about anything an expect only one to ZERO responses but countless views. I have yet to find an active and useful community for distant worlds.

Return to “Tech Support”