Matrix Games Forums

Hannibal: Terror of Rome goes into BetaBattle Academy Mega Pack releases on SteamDeal of the Week Da Vinci's Art of WarCivil War II Patch 1.4 public BetaHappy Easter!Battle Academy is now available on SteamPlayers compare Ageods Civil War to Civil War IIDeal of the week - An updated War in the East goes half Price!Sign up for the Qvadriga beta for iPad and Android!Come and say hi at Pax and Salute
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Ships Upgrades

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Ships Upgrades Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Ships Upgrades - 3/31/2013 8:17:24 AM   
mantill

Hi all

possibly silly question. Is there any way to tell which ships it is possible to upgrade now? You can show ships due an upgrade, but this will also show ships which upgrade in the future. Is there any way just to show ships which can be upgraded at the present time?

Post #: 1
RE: Ships Upgrades - 3/31/2013 8:44:09 AM   
goodboyladdie

The button used to do it that way, but it changed a couple of patches back. Download Tracker. It is absolutely fantastic for keeping track of updates as well as everything else. It makes everything so accessible.

Art by the amazing Dixie

(in reply to mantill)
Post #: 2
RE: Ships Upgrades - 3/31/2013 8:55:55 AM   
Chris H

quote:

ORIGINAL: mantill

Hi all

possibly silly question. Is there any way to tell which ships it is possible to upgrade now? You can show ships due an upgrade, but this will also show ships which upgrade in the future. Is there any way just to show ships which can be upgraded at the present time?

Yes, on the ship upgrade window top left there are two filters. One for allowed/not allowed upgrade and the other that takes you through, all/overdue/this month/next month/+2 months/>2 months.

(in reply to mantill)
Post #: 3
RE: Ships Upgrades - 3/31/2013 9:23:31 AM   
goodboyladdie

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chris H

quote:

Hi all

Yes, on the ship upgrade window top left there are two filters. One for allowed/not allowed upgrade and the other that takes you through, all/overdue/this month/next month/+2 months/>2 months.

Sweet. I must stop hurrying turns and actually look...

Art by the amazing Dixie

(in reply to Chris H)
Post #: 4
RE: Ships Upgrades - 3/31/2013 5:20:00 PM   
dr.hal

But DO try traacker, it really is good for such things.

(in reply to goodboyladdie)
Post #: 5
RE: Ships Upgrades - 3/31/2013 9:51:02 PM   
geofflambert

quote:

Hi all

Not a silly question, I was wondering about that myself. I've downloaded Tracker but can't use it on my current PBEM. Does it also make it easy to find out what ships are available that are convertible to a specific ship type?

Also, does anyone know if any Allied ships can be converted to AGCs?

< Message edited by geofflambert -- 3/31/2013 9:52:28 PM >

(in reply to mantill)
Post #: 6
RE: Ships Upgrades - 3/31/2013 10:02:00 PM   
mantill

quote:

ORIGINAL: goodboyladdie

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chris H

quote:

Hi all

Sweet. I must stop hurrying turns and actually look...

Thanks for that. I had completely missed those filters.

(in reply to goodboyladdie)
Post #: 7
RE: Ships Upgrades - 4/1/2013 6:56:46 AM   
jmalter

I've never seen an AGC conversion, AFAIK they're only available on the Reinforcement track.

(in reply to mantill)
Post #: 8
RE: Ships Upgrades - 4/1/2013 9:04:38 AM   
Chris H

quote:

ORIGINAL: dr.hal

But DO try traacker, it really is good for such things.

Too true, tried playing without it for a few turns a while back and soon thought 'how do I know' that very quickly.

(in reply to dr.hal)
Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Ships Upgrades Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI