Matrix Games Forums

Happy Easter!Battle Academy is now available on SteamPlayers compare Ageods Civil War to Civil War IIDeal of the week - An updated War in the East goes half Price!Sign up for the Qvadriga beta for iPad and Android!Come and say hi at Pax and SaluteLegends of War goes on sale!Piercing Fortress Europa Gets UpdatedBattle Academy Mega Pack is now availableClose Combat: Gateway to Caen Teaser Trailer
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Any suggestions?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> The War Room >> Any suggestions? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Any suggestions? - 3/30/2013 11:36:16 PM   
M60A3TTS

I picked up a new 41-45 campaign from the server and got this opening move from the Axis player. No pockets, not even in the center of Western Front.

Should I resign now, this being an obvious mismatch? Practice my new and improved defense plan? Or just deal death and destruction?
Post #: 1
RE: Any suggestions? - 3/30/2013 11:54:50 PM   
Flaviusx

Um. "Concede" the game to your opponent. Unless you enjoy taking candy from babies and strangling kittens.

WitE Alpha Tester

(in reply to M60A3TTS)
Post #: 2
RE: Any suggestions? - 3/30/2013 11:56:37 PM   
Cannonfodder

Better concede and find someone more in your league..

"An agile, adaptable and capable Air Force that, person for person, is second to none, and that makes a decisive air power contribution in support of the UK Defence Mission."

(in reply to Flaviusx)
Post #: 3
RE: Any suggestions? - 3/31/2013 1:24:19 AM   
timmyab

The server needs some way of communicating with an opponent, this sort of thing happens quite often when you start a random game.I would try sending them a PM through the slitherine website and if that doesn't work I'd resign.

(in reply to M60A3TTS)
Post #: 4
RE: Any suggestions? - 3/31/2013 3:07:14 AM   
M60A3TTS

After looking things over, I could cut off all his advance formations and maybe taken out a third of the panzerwaffe in week 2. That just wouldn't be fair- so game over. Oh well, onto another one.

(in reply to timmyab)
Post #: 5
RE: Any suggestions? - 3/31/2013 12:00:21 PM   
sillyflower

My 1st game as german (fortunately vs AI) was even worse than this. After 3 turns, Minsk was looking like a stretch target for the summer.........

web exchange

Post: I am always fearful that when I put this game down on the table and people see the box-art they will think I am some kind of neo-Nazi

Reply: They already know you're a gamer. What other shame can possibly compare?

(in reply to M60A3TTS)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> The War Room >> Any suggestions? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI