Matrix Games Forums

Pandora: Eclipse of Nashira gets release dateCommunity impressions of To End All WarsAgeod's To End All Wars is now availableTo End All Wars is now available!Deal of the Week: Field of GloryTo End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!Ageod's To End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!To End All Wars: Artillery Battle Academy 2: Eastern Front - End of Early Access Space Program Manager unveils its multiplayer modes
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

SE unit

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> SE unit Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
SE unit - 3/30/2013 10:48:45 AM   
fulcrum28

i read many times SE units but what does it mean? I know there exisits core(normal?) and bonues units you randomly get each scenario but what does SE mean?
Post #: 1
RE: SE unit - 3/30/2013 11:34:24 AM   
Lord Zimoa

SE units are Special Elite units, that are recognizable as they are in camouflage.

You have a limit on how many you can use in your core and they are bonus units that can be unlocked by winning scenarios, both are variable depending what scenarios you play, eg. on The Eastern Front you are allowed a bigger number of slots of SE units compared eg. Afrika, as scenarios and maps tend to be larger in the East.

www.thelordzgamesstudio.com
www.panzer-corps.com
www.commander-games.com

(in reply to fulcrum28)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> SE unit Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI