Matrix Games Forums

More Games are Coming to Steam! Deal of the Week: Combat Command Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great WarDeal of the Week Panzer CorpsNew Strategy Titles Join the FamilyTablet Version of Qvadriga gets new patchNew Command Ops: Battles from the Bulge UpdateCommand gets a huge update!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: ALLIED side MP AAR Spearhead v Reich

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command Ops Series >> After Action Reports >> RE: ALLIED side MP AAR Spearhead v Reich Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: ALLIED side MP AAR Spearhead v Reich - 4/9/2013 7:59:58 AM   
phoenix

What a thriling idea, Daz! I'll mull it over. Almost feels like nothing to lose. Except it's possible that by just slugging away, defensively, I might be able to get round the back of him at Manhay and Grandmenil, which would be enough to hold him to a draw, maybe. But the romantic option is very tempting....

Yes. I hoped you would laugh. I do have my tongue in my cheek, whilst my commander persona is hitting the bottle....

< Message edited by phoenix -- 4/9/2013 8:12:18 AM >

(in reply to dazkaz15)
Post #: 61
RE: ALLIED side MP AAR Spearhead v Reich - 4/9/2013 1:43:04 PM   
Arjuna

quote:

ORIGINAL: phoenix
Yes. I hoped you would laugh. I do have my tongue in my cheek, whilst my commander persona is hitting the bottle....

Dave "Arjuna" O'Connor
www.panthergames.com

(in reply to phoenix)
Post #: 62
RE: ALLIED side MP AAR Spearhead v Reich - 5/14/2013 4:33:58 PM   
dazkaz15

Have you guys managed to play any more lately?

(in reply to Arjuna)
Post #: 63
RE: ALLIED side MP AAR Spearhead v Reich - 5/14/2013 4:56:09 PM   
phoenix

No. We got hijacked by work, I think. For myself I'm in the middle of writing a book on a deadline and not sure when I'll get to devote that much time to playing MP again. Gary seems to have been caught up in RL things too. Playing SP is fine, because you can dip in and out whenever you want and don't need to concentrate so much, but MP is intense and takes up quite a bit of time. If you have time then I know Sharper is looking for an opponent, and probably Gary too. If Gary agreed I could send you my save and you could pick up where I left off!!! Or just start again. Sharper (Stephen Harper) needs a player mornings or afternoons weekdays UK time (which I can't do at all at the moment), Gary (Yakstock) seems able to play sometimes late afternoons UK time, running into late at night. So if you're keen, Daz, you should contact them!

(in reply to dazkaz15)
Post #: 64
RE: ALLIED side MP AAR Spearhead v Reich - 5/14/2013 5:41:53 PM   
dazkaz15

I'm in the same situation as you.
I love single player as you can just hit that pause button, and get on with other things. At the moment my top priority is sorting through 1500 images we took in Florida!
As I now know my way around photoshop it seams that its my job to sort, delete, and post to facebook a record of our trip.
As I am managing a steady rate of about three images a day I should be finished in about a year

(in reply to phoenix)
Post #: 65
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command Ops Series >> After Action Reports >> RE: ALLIED side MP AAR Spearhead v Reich Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI