Any expansion rumors?

The development team behind the award-winning games Decisive Campaigns: From Warsaw To Paris and Advanced Tactics is back with a new and improved game engine that focuses on the decisive year and theater of World War II! Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue simulates the German drive to Stalingrad and into the Caucasus of the summer of 1942, as well as its May preludes (2nd Kharkov offensive, Operation Trappenjagd) and also the Soviet winter counter-offensive (Operation Uranus) that ended with the encirclement of 6th Army in Stalingrad and the destruction of the axis minor armies. With many improvements including the PBEM++ system, this is a release to watch for wargamers!

Moderator: Vic

Santini

Any expansion rumors?

Post by Santini »

Loving this game, wondering if there are any rumors of an expansion.

A Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa (or maybe Barbarossa: Nord, Sud and Center) would be bloody amazing

Or a Decisive Campaigns: Balkans, or Decisive Campaigns: Afrika would be mind blowing as well!
Alan Sharif

RE: Any expansion rumors?

Post by Alan Sharif »

Love all your ideas, plus I should like to see some mobile Japanese land campaigns covered. Malaya would be interesting I think. However, whilst more games will follow I am not aware of any rumours.
A Sharif
lancer

Post by lancer »

G'day,

I'd vote for DC:Afrika as well. Big map, low unit count, seesawing campaign and big focus on supply and strategy.

Cheers,
Lancer
marcpennington

Post by marcpennington »

I think Vic mentioned somewhere something about a game based on an ATG scenario for the late war period. I'm not sure if any more details have been given.

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue”