Matrix Games Forums

War in the West gets its first update!Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm version 2.08 is now available!Command gets huge update!Order of Battle: Pacific Featured on Weekly Streaming SessionA new fight for Battle Academy!Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager is out for Mac!The definitive wargame of the Western Front is out now! War in the West gets teaser trailer and Twitch Stream!New Preview AAR for War in the West!War in the West Manual preview
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

March Madness

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> FlashPoint Germany >> March Madness Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
March Madness - 3/22/2013 9:34:37 PM   
Capn Darwin

Also applies to computer game coding. Both Rob and I are working through code and minor bug fixes and tweaking the combat engine. The 80s really has a ton of toys being slapped on platforms. We have to take into account advanced armours like Chobham, Reactive armour, Laser Warning Recievers, Smoke Dischargers, advanced fire control, stability systems, Thermal Sights, radar, radar warning recievers, top attack munitions, tandem warheads, and the list rolls on. Every time we add something it has an exponetial impact to coding. The madness that is.

The good news is we are seeing a stable game, decent game play and results even before we finish the combat tweaking. Scenarios are coming along and we did grab another body to help make scenarios. Rob is working the kinks out of the PBEM login/registration code (more March Madness). Charles will be happy that we killed the slow mechanized units bug last night and should have a new build this weekend with updated data files and code.

We are still waiting on a timetable update as to box art and a jump to the In Develpment forum. Really would like to see that before the end of the month (shameless plea to Erik and Co.).

As you enjoy the basketball madness we will be plugging along waiting for spring to show up. Damn it's cold in Ohio right now. Last year at this time 83F. to 30s with windchill in the 20s. Not fun.

< Message edited by Capn Darwin -- 3/23/2013 1:51:05 AM >

A Safe and Happy New Year to everyone! We are working on 2.1 now.

Visit Our Website

Cap'n Darwin aka Jim Snyder
On Target Simulations Developer
Post #: 1
RE: March Madness - 3/23/2013 12:39:58 AM   
wodin

Sounds great..considering Pandora, Lock n Load, Brother against brother, Combined arms (ahem), Sovereignty etc etc have been on their for ages well before they ready you should have been in that forum ages ago.

My Tactical wargame facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/Tacticalwargame

(in reply to Capn Darwin)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> FlashPoint Germany >> March Madness Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI