Matrix Games Forums

Come and see us during the Spieltagen in Essen!New Screenshots for Pike & ShotDeal of the Week Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations WOTYCommand: Modern Air/Naval Operations WOTY is now available!Frontline : The Longest Day Announced and in Beta!Command gets Wargame of the Year EditionDeal of the Week: Pandora SeriesPandora: Eclipse of Nashira is now availableDistant Worlds Gets another updateHell is Approaching
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Stepan Danilov

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Tech Support >> Stepan Danilov Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Stepan Danilov - 3/22/2013 12:32:24 PM   
Mehring

Got an event log for above GENM whose admin was upgraded to 5. Can't find him in CR leader list and he certainly isn't commanding an HQ. Started and continued PBEM in 1.06.27, haven't checked with opponent yet to see if he upgraded last turn.

“The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.”
¯ Thomas Jefferson
Post #: 1
RE: Stepan Danilov - 3/22/2013 12:56:29 PM   
gingerbread

7th IAK at Leningrad. He will be visible in CR when/if you upgrade to 1.07.03 (but that has other effects as well, so discuss with opponents first).

(in reply to Mehring)
Post #: 2
RE: Stepan Danilov - 3/22/2013 12:59:31 PM   
morvael

I guess this may be fixed only in new games. Generic data is not updated in an existing save game, when the game is patched. SU-76 fuel use in my game didn't change with the upgrade.

(in reply to gingerbread)
Post #: 3
RE: Stepan Danilov - 3/22/2013 1:07:50 PM   
Mehring

Thanks.

“The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.”
¯ Thomas Jefferson

(in reply to morvael)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Tech Support >> Stepan Danilov Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI