Matrix Games Forums

A new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold Ask Buzz Aldrin!Pike & Shot gets Release Date and Twitch Session!Deal of the Week Espana 1936War in the West coming in December!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Music not working

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series >> Tech Support >> Music not working Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Music not working - 3/22/2013 6:37:02 AM   
RavenCurow

I'm having a problem with my music not working. It hasn't worked since I started playing, but just noticed lol. Just figured the music was quiet or I had it turned down or something, but when I turned it up there was no music at all.
Post #: 1
RE: Music not working - 5/15/2013 2:06:08 PM   
mbk2043

I hD to update to latest windows media player, 11 I believe and that fixed music for me ingame.

(in reply to RavenCurow)
Post #: 2
RE: Music not working - 5/15/2013 2:29:18 PM   
Mansen

You haven't installed a codex pack by any chance have you? A few of those mess up games and other software's ability to play back music files.

FFDshow in particular causes this problem for me - You have to open up the control panel for it and blacklist the game to stop it from interfering.

(in reply to mbk2043)
Post #: 3
RE: Music not working - 5/15/2013 7:35:03 PM   
Miep

i have the same problem .. i just installed the game and updatet and have the same problem ... and the ingame sound shut off to

(in reply to Mansen)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series >> Tech Support >> Music not working Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI