AusWiFCon 2013

For non-server PBEM games, post here to look for an opponent.

Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21

delatbabel

AusWiFCon 2013

Post by delatbabel »

AusWiFCon (World in Flames -- board game) is on in Mollymook (near Ulladulla) NSW between May 3 and 12 2013.

Anyone interested in World in Flames who can get down there would be well advised to contact the organisers -- bookings close this week.

That's not the topic of this post, however. I would like to be able to demonstrate War in the East to the WiF players between those dates. I would like to set up a server game where we can have some regular turn-around of turns during the time frame of WiFCon. I will leave my laptop there set up playing the game and wait for turns to come in.

I think ideal demo times would be in the late afternoon or evening, Australian Eastern time (UTC + 11). During those time frames I would like to get in 1-2 turns per day, ideally 3 if possible.

Perhaps we should play a game to the point of early to mid 1942 beforehand so that we can see some action that isn't just kicking puppies (in either direction).

Let me know if you're available during those times and interested for this.

Question for the Matrix Games people -- I'm not on the War in the West beta team (don't have the time) but this would be a good opportunity to demo/preview WitW to gamers down there. Would it be possible to set this up for just one game or part of a game?
--
Del

Return to “Opponents Wanted”