Legion AAR's

Legion is now available on iPad!
In Slitherine Strategies' Legion Gold, Gates of Troy and Spartan and Chariots of War (re-releases), you will lead your nation to victory in the ancient world’s greatest battles. Control a vast empire and fight epic battles on 3D battlefields. Historical heroes to come to your aid it will take strategy to build your civilization and conquer your enemies. Gates of Troy and Spartan are fully compatible and owners of both titles can play the full set of scenarios with the Gates of Troy engine.
ezzler

RE: Legion AAR's

Post by ezzler »

I might be on the wrong start but it seems that the tutorial consists of

*This is your city
*You need cities
*Press this button to advance the game turn

GOOD LUCK!!!!!
PipFromSlitherine

Post by PipFromSlitherine »

There are further tutorial messages on the city screen (3 or 4 if I recall). And some additional ones on the campaign map and battle deployment screens.

There is also the manual, available via the Help button on the main menu.

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here
rodney727

Post by rodney727 »

It's been years since I have played legion gold. Thanks this helped.
"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943
Grotius

Post by Grotius »

The game looks great. That said, I've never played Legion, so when I bought the iPad app, I just chose "tutorial", figuring it would walk me through the basics of gameplay. It really doesn't. Perhaps the UI should steer a first-time user more firmly toward the "Help" button on the main menu? I was just pushing buttons in the tutorial without much success or comprehension until I read this thread and realized I needed to exit the tutorial to get to the manual.

Return to “Legion Gold, Gates of Troy, Spartan & Chariots of War”