Matrix Games Forums

Battle Academy 2 is out now on iPad!A closer look at rockets in Space Program ManagerDeal of the Week - Pride of NationsA new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold Ask Buzz Aldrin!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

v105d

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> Tech Support >> v105d Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
v105d - 3/13/2013 1:56:38 PM   
gira81

Hi to everyone , in the main loop screen it states v105c (i've done an auto-update just after the installation) but when i try to install the DCCaseBlue-Update-v105d.exe it says i am already up-to-date to 105d.
Also another question: In the 2nd kharkov scenario when i play the regime card to get more fighters (germany side), the game says: high command has send you 20x Fw 190a, but i can't find these airplane anywhere, nor a date of arrival or whatsoever. Thank you
Post #: 1
RE: v105d - 3/13/2013 5:39:43 PM   
LiquidSky

All replacements are put into the OKH Headquarters in Kiev (for campaign game). You can click on the HQ and look at what is available. They will be handed out to the units that need them when the Soviets hit end turn...before you start your turn.

What's the sense of sending $2 million missiles to hit a $10 tent that's empty?

— President George W. Bush, Oval Office meeting, 13 September 2001.

(in reply to gira81)
Post #: 2
RE: v105d - 3/30/2013 7:56:06 PM   
RedCharlie65

quote:

ORIGINAL: gira81

Hi to everyone , in the main loop screen it states v105c (i've done an auto-update just after the installation) but when i try to install the DCCaseBlue-Update-v105d.exe it says i am already up-to-date to 105d.

I get the same thing. Anyone else get this?

(in reply to gira81)
Post #: 3
RE: v105d - 4/1/2013 4:28:45 PM   
Andrew Loveridge

If the installer says it is up-to-date but you believe that it isn't, click next on the screen with the warning and let it finish the install. It won't create a new issue and should fix the current issue.

Have you tried this and it still shows 1.04c on the in game menu?

Andrew Loveridge

Production Assistant

(in reply to RedCharlie65)
Post #: 4
RE: v105d - 4/1/2013 4:47:45 PM   
Andrew Loveridge

I just double checked this, the 1.05d update fixed scenario files but did not change the exe, so it will say it is 1.05c after updating to 1.05d, and the installer is correct when it says you are up-to-date.

We will be releasing a new update later this week, that is currently in beta, that fixes this discrepancy.

Best Regards,
Andrew

Andrew Loveridge

Production Assistant

(in reply to Andrew Loveridge)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> Tech Support >> v105d Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI