WILL YOU JOIN GENERAL VLASOV'S ARMY??

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

SLAAKMAN

WILL YOU JOIN GENERAL VLASOV'S ARMY??

Post by SLAAKMAN »

My Lord parusski, a minor translation is needed- [:D]

Shtrafbat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GStbL1RgfU0

Attachments
ROA_chevron.gif
ROA_chevron.gif (10.68 KiB) Viewed 293 times
Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill
SLAAKMAN

RE: WILL YOU JOIN GENERAL VLASOV'S ARMY??

Post by SLAAKMAN »

Or you can fight against Bolschewismus along side of the Polish Deserters!!

1943 Polish Deserters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRw1uPZKrXY
On May 21, 1945, a unit of the Armia Krajowa, led by Colonel Edward Wasilewski, attacked a NKVD camp located in Rembertów on the eastern outskirts of Warsaw. The Soviets kept there hundreds of Poles,[64][65][66] members of the Home Army,[67] whom they were systematically deporting to Siberia. However, this action of the pro-independence Polish resistance freed all Polish political prisoners from the camp. Between 1944-1946 cursed soldiers attack many communist prisons in Soviet occupied Poland - Raids on communist prisons in Poland (1944–1946).[citation needed]

On May 7, 1945 in the village of Kuryłówka, southeastern Poland, the Battle of Kuryłówka started. It was the biggest battle in the history of the Cursed soldiers organization - National Military Alliance (NZW). In battle against Soviet Union's NKVD units anti communist partisans shot 70 NKVD agents. The battle ended in a victory for the underground Polish forces.[68]

From June 10–25, 1945 Augustów chase 1945 (the Polish Obława augustowska) took place. It was a big operation undertaken by Soviet forces of the Red Army, the NKVD and SMERSH, with the assistance of Polish UB and LWP units against former Armia Krajowa soldiers in the Suwałki and Augustów region in Poland. The operation also covered territory in occupied Lithuania. More than 2,000 alleged Polish anticommunist fighters were captured and detained in Russian internment camps. 600 of the "Augustów Missing" are presumed dead and buried in an unknown location in the present territory of Russia. The Augustów Roundup was part of an anti-guerilla operation in Lithuania.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_res ... rld_War_II
Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill
SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

REPORT FOR DUTY HERE TO ENLIST IN THE GREAT CRUSADE TO CRUSH THE EVIL WARSPITE1-EXTRANEOUS-EMPIRE101-PARUSSKI PACT OF BLUBBER!!

tm.asp?m=3282198&mpage=2&key=&#3285312
— Winston Churchill
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: SLAAKMAN

REPORT FOR DUTY HERE TO ENLIST IN THE GREAT CRUSADE TO CRUSH THE EVIL WARSPITE1-EXTRANEOUS-EMPIRE101-PARUSSKI PACT OF BLUBBER!!

tm.asp?m=3282198&mpage=2&key=?
warspite1

Medication time Slaakman [:-]
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
Terminus

Post by Terminus »

Acid bath time.
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

warspite1

Medication time Slaakman
WiF on Vassal is my medication O Silly Warspite1-Newblette. Now prepare for battle & stop shirking!

Terminus, I hear your orderlies are calling you. Get out of here. Bozo.
— Winston Churchill
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

warspite1

Medication time Slaakman
WiF on Vassal is my medication O Silly Warspite1-Newblette. Now prepare for battle & stop shirking!
warspite1

I will gladly give you a game when MWIF finally appears - I am not interested in Vassal though.

SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

warspite1

I will gladly give you a game when MWIF finally appears - I am not interested in Vassal though.

Balderdash! Thats means you will cower forever! This is an outrage!
[:D]
— Winston Churchill
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

warspite1

Balderdash! Thats means you will cower forever! This is an outrage!
[:D]
warspite1

Mmmm sounds like you are cowering and backing out of a MWIF challenge [;)]

SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

Well then bring it! When will they be ready??.......crickets chirping O Silly Shirker!
— Winston Churchill
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

Well then bring it! When will they be ready??.......crickets chirping O Silly Shirker!
warspite1

I don't know for certain but it will arrive - and when it does I will take your surrender aboard HMS Warspite.

SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

Refusing battle on Vassal only negates your honor O Silly Warspite1-Newblette. Besides, you wont have any HMS Warspite left when I get done with U! [:'(]
— Winston Churchill
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

Refusing battle on Vassal only negates your honor O Silly Warspite1-Newblette. Besides, you wont have any HMS Warspite left when I get done with U! [:'(]
warspite1

Heehee - as the Grand Old Lady proved at Jutland, Norway, the Med, the Atlantic, the Indian Ocean and the Channel, you can't beat her - she will kick your sorry bottom all they way to Berlin, single-handedly, and still be home in time for tea and medals. Huzzah!!

SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

Not only will your obsolescent ship be a support structure for coral reefs, but England will be my bulwark against Americanism as well. [:'(]
— Winston Churchill
Empire101

Post by Empire101 »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

warspite1

I don't know for certain but it will arrive - and when it does I will take your surrender aboard HMS Warspite.

Ha! I'm with Warspite on this one!!
As soon as its out you are challenged Slaakman.....prepare to be crushed by my panzers!! [;)]
[font="Tahoma"]Our lives may be more boring than those who lived in apocalyptic times,
but being bored is greatly preferable to being prematurely dead because of some ideological fantasy.
[/font] - Michael Burleigh

SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

Silly Empire101-Newblette, we can start immediately on vassal if Wimpyspite1 would stop cowering with the bilge rats! [:'(]
— Winston Churchill
Empire101

Post by Empire101 »

Silly Empire101-Newblette, we can start immediately on vassal if Wimpyspite1 would stop cowering with the bilge rats! [:'(]

I may not have been on the forum for a while.......

http://youtu.be/jn_J425eo3Q

But I'm back!!!

Newblette? Hey SLAAK, take a chill pill....Vassal may not be for me and Warspite....but rest assured my man, when MWIF comes out you will be challenged!! :)
[font="Tahoma"]Our lives may be more boring than those who lived in apocalyptic times,
but being bored is greatly preferable to being prematurely dead because of some ideological fantasy.
[/font] - Michael Burleigh

SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

Newblette? Hey SLAAK, take a chill pill....Vassal may not be for me and Warspite....but rest assured my man, when MWIF comes out you will be challenged!! :)

Silly Empire101-Newblette, Vassal runs the game perfectly so theres no excuse for this Slaakery (except by me of course). Warspite1 is now Sir Robin-Newblette & U R his Minstrel if you continue to Robot-Chicken out! [:-][:'(]
— Winston Churchill
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

Silly Empire101-Newblette, Vassal runs the game perfectly so theres no excuse for this Slaakery (except by me of course). Warspite1 is now Sir Robin-Newblette & U R his Minstrel if you continue to Robot-Chicken out! [:-][:'(]
warspite1

What exactly is a newblette?

SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

You: [:'(]
— Winston Churchill

Return to “General Discussion”