Matrix Games Forums

To End All Wars Releasing on Steam! Slitherine is recruiting: Programmers requiredPandora: Eclipse of Nashira gets release dateCommunity impressions of To End All WarsAgeod's To End All Wars is now availableTo End All Wars is now available!Deal of the Week: Field of GloryTo End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!Ageod's To End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!To End All Wars: Artillery
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

GE Extremely low air group morale.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Tech Support >> GE Extremely low air group morale. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
GE Extremely low air group morale. - 3/9/2013 12:50:01 AM   
rmonical

It is turn 14 in the campaign game and the Germans have a number of air groups with morale of 10 but much higher experience. These are level and tactical bombers. The fighters are generally in the 90s. Is this typical? I have 40% required to fly and most missions at 50%.
Post #: 1
RE: GE Extremely low air group morale. - 3/9/2013 1:33:50 PM   
Mehring

Morale drops from over use, particularly with dive bombers when I was playing German, on game release. The weeks you pass with them all in reserve will be painfully long, so best to keep tabs on morale every week and cycle them so you always have some available.

“The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.”
¯ Thomas Jefferson

(in reply to rmonical)
Post #: 2
RE: GE Extremely low air group morale. - 3/9/2013 1:39:28 PM   
SigUp

Yep, it is normal - sadly. As far as I have understood fighter squadrons gain morale if they shoot down enemy planes and lose when they have their planes shot down. This of course is biased against the bombers, as they practically only lose planes.

(in reply to Mehring)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Tech Support >> GE Extremely low air group morale. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI