Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: What's the status of AP's and AK's?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> RE: What's the status of AP's and AK's? Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: What's the status of AP's and AK's? - 3/11/2013 6:07:36 PM   
Amoral

quote:

That's the major difference between you and me Ziggy. I'm a serious , dedicated player of WITP AE. And you simply want to whine about it. IF YOU ARE serious, then phrase your question AS a question. And act with some seriousness. You might not be a troll , but many would say your comments come across like one.

Don't hold yourself up as an example of what community members should aspire to. You have a long history of rude behavior, and you overract to the slightest provocation.

(in reply to AW1Steve)
Post #: 31
RE: What's the status of AP's and AK's? - 3/11/2013 6:13:40 PM   
AW1Steve

quote:

ORIGINAL: Amoral

quote:

That's the major difference between you and me Ziggy. I'm a serious , dedicated player of WITP AE. And you simply want to whine about it. IF YOU ARE serious, then phrase your question AS a question. And act with some seriousness. You might not be a troll , but many would say your comments come across like one.

Don't hold yourself up as an example of what community members should aspire to. You have a long history of rude behavior, and you overract to the slightest provocation.

Really? Thank you for your comments. I'll take them under advisement , and give them due consideration.

(in reply to Amoral)
Post #: 32
RE: What's the status of AP's and AK's? - 3/11/2013 7:14:16 PM   
Amoral

quote:

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

Really? Thank you for your comments. I'll take them under advisement , and give them due consideration.

Thanks! The forum will be a more pleasant place.

(in reply to AW1Steve)
Post #: 33
RE: What's the status of AP's and AK's? - 3/11/2013 7:53:57 PM   
AW1Steve

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

Thanks! The forum will be a more pleasant place.

Of course!

(in reply to Amoral)
Post #: 34
RE: What's the status of AP's and AK's? - 3/11/2013 9:04:01 PM   
Zigurat666

quote:

quote:

Thankyou,my sentiments exactly. Its unfortunate,and I could just click the ignore button but I try to look at all responses in hopes of reading usefull information instead of??? Anyways I have explained myself to the "commitee" in my original thread.

(in reply to Amoral)
Post #: 35
RE: What's the status of AP's and AK's? - 3/11/2013 9:19:45 PM   
AW1Steve

quote:

ORIGINAL: Zigurat666

quote:

quote:

Thankyou,my sentiments exactly. Its unfortunate,and I could just click the ignore button but I try to look at all responses in hopes of reading usefull information instead of??? Anyways I have explained myself to the "commitee" in my original thread.

No, I think you would do much better to utilize the Green button.

(in reply to Zigurat666)
Post #: 36
RE: What's the status of AP's and AK's? - 3/11/2013 11:44:24 PM   
DivePac88

I really think of my little digital crews as my family, and don't differentiate between their services.

When you see the Southern Cross, For the first time
You understand now, Why you came this way

(in reply to AW1Steve)
Post #: 37
RE: What's the status of AP's and AK's? - 3/12/2013 3:49:16 AM   
AW1Steve

quote:

ORIGINAL: DivePac88

I really think of my little digital crews as my family, and don't differentiate between their services.

Good for you! That either means you are open minded and kindly , or too cheap to pay wages!

(in reply to DivePac88)
Post #: 38
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> RE: What's the status of AP's and AK's? Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI