Matrix Games Forums

Pandora: Eclipse of Nashira is now availableDistant Worlds Gets another updateHell is Approaching Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at WarSlitherine Group acquires Shenandoah StudioNew information and screenshots for Pike & Shot
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

French proofreading and in game testing help needed.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Commander - The Great War >> French proofreading and in game testing help needed. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
French proofreading and in game testing help needed. - 3/8/2013 11:07:23 AM   
Lord Zimoa

Please if you help, only post at Slitherine or I go grazy checking all forums, thanks.

http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=102&t=41262

quote:

Hi guys,

With a huge, huge thanks to Anguille on helping with a French translation of Commander: The Great War.

We still need some help with proofreading and in game testing. So please if there are volunteers, we could use some help.

There are a few things that still needs to be done:

- The city names are still in English
- We have some translations who don`t fit our UI buttons or tabs, so we should find alternative words or proper abbreviations of the French words, so they fit in all UI.
- Proofread
-Test for crashes.

If you want to have a look, see this folder (by default):

C:\Program Files (x86)\Slitherine\Commander The Great War\Data\Lang

- Back-up the english text file first and copy it to your desktop, just in case!
- Rename your english to something like english_backup.
- Rename the french text to english and make sure it is in that Data\Lang folder.
- Restart your game, all should be in French now.

To return to your English, just delete the french, rename your english_backup to english, make sure it is again in the Data\Lang folder and restart your game.

If you have problems just report here.

Any changes please post them here than I will put them in the text myself and keep it all tidy.

Thanks,

Tim

www.thelordzgamesstudio.com
www.panzer-corps.com
www.commander-games.com

Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Commander - The Great War >> French proofreading and in game testing help needed. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI