Please if you help, only post at Slitherine or I go grazy checking all forums, thanks.
With a huge, huge thanks to Anguille on helping with a French translation of Commander: The Great War.
We still need some help with proofreading and in game testing. So please if there are volunteers, we could use some help.
There are a few things that still needs to be done:
- The city names are still in English
- We have some translations who don`t fit our UI buttons or tabs, so we should find alternative words or proper abbreviations of the French words, so they fit in all UI.
-Test for crashes.
If you want to have a look, see this folder (by default):
C:\Program Files (x86)\Slitherine\Commander The Great War\Data\Lang
- Back-up the english text file first and copy it to your desktop, just in case!
- Rename your english to something like english_backup.
- Rename the french text to english and make sure it is in that Data\Lang folder.
- Restart your game, all should be in French now.
To return to your English, just delete the french, rename your english_backup to english, make sure it is again in the Data\Lang folder and restart your game.
If you have problems just report here.
Any changes please post them here than I will put them in the text myself and keep it all tidy.