Matrix Games Forums

Space Program Manager Launch Contest Announced!Battle Academy 2 is out now on iPad!A closer look at rockets in Space Program ManagerDeal of the Week - Pride of NationsA new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Mod Feature

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Scenario Design and Modding >> Mod Feature Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Mod Feature - 3/6/2013 9:47:32 PM   
Sangeli

So I don't often look at the mods here so I don't really know what's out there but I've been interested in a mod which has certain features. I'm wondering if there are preexisting mods that give AA guns ground attack values and/or support/engineer units soft attack and assault values (especially for Japan). I've always felt that the Allies have it easymode in that support units don't participate in defense whereas historically of course they would fight to the death. And conversely, its very frustrating as the Allies early on that AA guns don't assist you in fighting off attacks where in real life they often could. Preferably it would be in a standalone mod that I could integrate into whatever other mod I use (probably RA) in my next MP game.
Post #: 1
RE: Mod Feature - 3/7/2013 3:03:46 AM   
PaxMondo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sangeli

... in that support units don't participate in defense ...

Support does contribute to defense, but not offense. Refer to the manual.

Pax

(in reply to Sangeli)
Post #: 2
RE: Mod Feature - 3/7/2013 5:17:34 AM   
Sangeli

Ya you're right; I hadn't noticed that before. Though I'm not sure how much of an impact they make. I hadn't ever noticed it's effect in battle.

(in reply to PaxMondo)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Scenario Design and Modding >> Mod Feature Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI