News broadcast

This forum supports the Early Access Program for the PC for Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager (SPM). iOS, Android and Mac releases are still in development. SPM is the ultimate game of space exploration. It is the mid 1950s and the race for dominance between the US and the Soviet Union is about to move into a new dimension: space. Take charge of the US or Soviet space agencies - your duty is be the first to the moon. Carefully manage your budget by opening programs, spending R&D funds on improving the hardware, recruiting personnel and astronauts and launching space missions in this realistic turn based strategy game.

Moderator: MOD_BuzzAldrin

wolf14455

News broadcast

Post by wolf14455 »

Will there be a Carter Walkright?(Walther Concrite)(sorry my if I disspell, got dyslexia.)
I really like that news poping up every turn and later became color. It gaved extra flavour especially when other games didnt have it.
Especially for US citizens Walther was as much belonging to the era as he reported on both the Space race and Vietnam war.
SwedeWolf

I was called Lill Sputnik (Little sputnik) as a baby in 58-59
Nacho84

RE: News broadcast

Post by Nacho84 »

Hello Swedewolf,

SPM will feature an informative screen at the beginning of every turn, but it won't be in the form of a news broadcast. We'll definitely consider the idea if we go ahead and do a sequel with a 'Race to the Moon' theme! [:)]
Ignacio Liverotti
Lead Developer of Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager
Polar Motion

www.polar-motion.com
spm.slitherine.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/PolarMotion
wolf14455

Post by wolf14455 »

Ok, sounds good.
SwedeWolf

gargoil

Post by gargoil »

ORIGINAL: Nacho84

Hello Swedewolf,

SPM will feature an informative screen at the beginning of every turn, but it won't be in the form of a news broadcast. We'll definitely consider the idea if we go ahead and do a sequel with a 'Race to the Moon' theme! [:)]

"And that's the way it is...."

Older folks will get this.
wolf14455

Post by wolf14455 »

I got it :) And yes Im rather old hehe
SwedeWolf

Return to “Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager”