Decided to start up a new game

Fans of the old Panzer General series rejoice for the release of Panzer Corps. Following in the footsteps of the popular SSI masterpiece and sharing with the General series the same level of engagement and strategic depth, Panzer Corps will keep an unmistakable "PG feeling" whilst improving and refining the gameplay and balance. Panzer Corps will feature 26 scenarios on 21 unique maps, covering most major battles of the European Theatre of World War II and including a few hypothetical 'what if' scenarios based on your actions. Now expanded with a full-war mega-campaign and the Afrika Corps and Allied Corps releases!

Moderator: MOD_PanzerCorps

Misconduct

Decided to start up a new game

Post by Misconduct »

I've been popping around matrix for a while playing random games, but I came back to Panzer General of course.

Got a new sound mod with few graphic changes, going to do a massive 71 scenario campaign to get back in.

Cheers, going to have some fun until matrix puts out the two games i'm waiting for *wink*
ASUS Maximus IV Extreme-Z Intel Core I7 2800k Corsair Hydro Heatsink Corsair Vengeance DD3 24GB EVGA GTX 580 Western Digital 1.5TB Raid 0 Windows 7
Misconduct

RE: Decided to start up a new game

Post by Misconduct »

Is there something wrong with the update? I tried 3 times downloading it i simply get an error.

Is it because of the mods I installed? thats the only changes I have.
ASUS Maximus IV Extreme-Z Intel Core I7 2800k Corsair Hydro Heatsink Corsair Vengeance DD3 24GB EVGA GTX 580 Western Digital 1.5TB Raid 0 Windows 7
Razz1

RE: Decided to start up a new game

Post by Razz1 »

If your talking about 1.13 it was just released so the server was full.

If you are using the GME make sure to turn it off and set it back to stock before the update.

Return to “Panzer Corps”