Matrix Games Forums

The fight for Armageddon begins! The Matrix Holiday sales are starting today! Warhammer - Weapons of WarFlashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm gets huge update and a Steam release!Battle Academy 2 opens up a new front!Flashpoint Campaigns Featured on weekly Streaming SessionFrontline: The Longest Day - New Screenshots!Deal of the Week: Hannibal Rome and CarthageFlashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm gets Players Edition!To End All Wars gets its first major patch!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Ship Upgrades becoming unrepairable

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> Ship Upgrades becoming unrepairable Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Ship Upgrades becoming unrepairable - 2/28/2013 3:54:20 PM   
Capt Cliff

I have two ships in Noumea the AVD Ballard and the LSI(L)Australia Star that could be upgraded. There was no requirement for shipyard for either ship. But when the next turn rolled around both ships are in the ships for repair section but neither can be repaired!! (see screenie) Neither had previous damage. I now can not change there status from stood down to readiness. So these ships are stuck!! Anybody seen this before?

Attachment (1)

Capt. Cliff
Post #: 1
RE: Ship Upgrades becoming unrepairable - 2/28/2013 4:11:54 PM   
castor troy

If you check the ships prior to their upgrade you will note that they take "damage" due to the upgrade. And depending on the damage, you might not be able to repair it if you are at a base not being able to repair such damage. You can't change the ships to readiness because that is only possible when the "upgrade delay" is down to 1. If the port is able to repair the damage, then it will be repaired with the "upgrade delay".

I think there is nothing wrong in your game.

(in reply to Capt Cliff)
Post #: 2
RE: Ship Upgrades becoming unrepairable - 2/28/2013 4:49:00 PM   
Capt Cliff

quote:

ORIGINAL: castor troy

If you check the ships prior to their upgrade you will note that they take "damage" due to the upgrade. And depending on the damage, you might not be able to repair it if you are at a base not being able to repair such damage. You can't change the ships to readiness because that is only possible when the "upgrade delay" is down to 1. If the port is able to repair the damage, then it will be repaired with the "upgrade delay".

I think there is nothing wrong in your game.

Thanks, so just leave them and they will slowly up grade? But shouldn't the ship show it needs a shipyard to repair said upgrade incurred damage? I ran the game one more turn and both those ships are repairing. Hopefully at the end of those turns I can set them to readiness and move them to a shipyard to complete the repairs.

Capt. Cliff

(in reply to castor troy)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> Ship Upgrades becoming unrepairable Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI