Matrix Games Forums

Pandora: Eclipse of Nashira is now availableDistant Worlds Gets another updateHell is Approaching Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at WarSlitherine Group acquires Shenandoah StudioNew information and screenshots for Pike & Shot
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Out of Supply Reinforcement Bug

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Strategic War in Europe >> Tech Support >> Out of Supply Reinforcement Bug Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Out of Supply Reinforcement Bug - 2/25/2013 7:21:03 PM   
Omnius

I just discovered a bug that allowed me to move a very-low-supply British armored corp into Tripoli, then give it not one but two reinforcement moves in the same turn. I saved my game as a different file save so that I could go back to see if I could replicate the bug and was able to.

In my turn I was able to bombard the German panzer unit in Tripoli and then attack it with a mech infantry corp plus an infantry unit to vacate Tripoli after multiple attacks. I then moved in the armored corp that was adjacent to Tripoli that had zero movement points. After that I saw that the yellow button signifying the unit had casualties so I tried to give that unit reinforcements although I knew I shouldn't be able to because it had already moved. Not only was I able to give it one round of 10% reinforcements but I was able to top it off to 100% with another reinforcement move in the same turn. I tried doing the multiple reinforcement trick with one of the other supplied units adjacent to Tripoli from the prior saved game file and found that it only took one reinforcement move.

So it appears that when a unit is extremely low in supply, my tank corp had a 4 supply from Tobruk, it allows for multiple reinforcements even after it has moved. I was able to do two reinforcement moves with that armored corp from the saved game file I am including. The tank corp did have that low or out-of-supply icon on it. In my saved game posted here you can do the two reinforcement moves in the same turn with the armored corp just south of Tripoli. I hope this helps get this little bug fixed.
Omnius

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: Out of Supply Reinforcement Bug - 2/25/2013 7:41:40 PM   
doomtrader

I think that this was possible because the unit has started the turn with 0 AP.

Anyway we will check this issue.

(in reply to Omnius)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Strategic War in Europe >> Tech Support >> Out of Supply Reinforcement Bug Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI