State-owned mining ships - how to unload cargo

Distant Worlds is a vast, pausable real-time, 4X space strategy game which models a "living galaxy" with incredible options for replayability and customizability. Experience the full depth and detail of large turn-based strategy games, but with the simplicity and ease of real-time, and on the scale of a massively-multiplayer online game. Now greatly enhanced with the new Universe release, which includes all four previous releases as well as the new Universe expansion!

Moderators: elliotg, Icemania

skigrinder

State-owned mining ships - how to unload cargo

Post by skigrinder »

Hi,
I've created a few military ships with mining components and sent them out to collect resources.
They have stuff in the cargo bays but I can't figure out how to unload at a space port.
Anyone know how to do this?
Thanks,
skigrinder
Lonck

RE: State-owned mining ships - how to unload cargo

Post by Lonck »

u could've used that 15 secs to post reply. They unload to the nearest space port once the cargo bay is full.
Darkspire

Post by Darkspire »

ORIGINAL: Lonck

u could've used that 15 secs to post reply. They unload to the nearest space port once the cargo bay is full.

Why bother with a full blown explanation when there is a thread already that goes into detail on the subject that can be found with a simple search?

Darkspire
Yskonyn

Post by Yskonyn »

Well it's not that this forum is super active.
The community is small as it is. The OP only has 5 posts. No need to piss people off like that, Darkspire.
While I agree people can search, I also find that because of the low traffic here its not really much of a bother to just be polite and answer the question.
Its all about the 'tone' that makes the tune and all that. ;)
Yskonyn -

Desktop: Intel i7 9700K @5.0Ghz, Nvidia RTX3080Ti, 32GB RAM, Win 11 64bit
Laptop: Acer Swift 3 Intel i7 1065G7, Nvidia MX350, 8GB RAM, Win 11 64 bit.
Darkspire

Post by Darkspire »

ORIGINAL: Yskonyn

Well it's not that this forum is super active.
The community is small as it is. The OP only has 5 posts. No need to piss people off like that, Darkspire.
While I agree people can search, I also find that because of the low traffic here its not really much of a bother to just be polite and answer the question.
I all about the 'tone' that makes the tune and all that. ;)

I put as much effort into the answer as the OP did of researching the question. The subject is covered in detail in that link I posted and as they have gone into a very in depth discussion on the matter it would seem pointless to discuss it further.

Darkspire
shinobu

Post by shinobu »

Bingeling

Post by Bingeling »

Goot work on keeping the forum unfriendly. Some more work and it could succeed.

Return to “Distant Worlds 1 Series”