Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week: Command Ops goes half price!New Fronts are opening up for Commander: The Great WarCharacters of World War 1Sign of for the Pike and Shot Beta!More Games are Coming to Steam! Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great WarDeal of the Week Panzer CorpsNew Strategy Titles Join the Family
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

SUMMER FURLOUGH IN BRAZIL!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> SUMMER FURLOUGH IN BRAZIL! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
SUMMER FURLOUGH IN BRAZIL! - 2/22/2013 5:34:13 AM   
SLAAKMAN

This is a Naval Service Announcement! For all you Seabees cruising south of the equator & west of the ivory coast & for all you lads in the South Seas, listen up! Is convoy duty get you down? Are vertigo & ralphing over the deck becoming a bore? Then I urge you to go on leave for just a few moments in the tropics of luscious Brazil!! Tarry not! This deal wont last & the Hotties seek your tentacles!

February 21, 2013
Brazilian Ladies Have Really Got the Hots this Summer!
quote:

The sun has been blazing this summer in Brazil with the mercury having regularly risen above 90°F from December to February.

Now’s a great time to gain an insight into Brazil’s hottest summer for a century with some truly sizzling women. Here’s just a sample of gorgeous Brazilian women in bikinis!

Take a refreshing dip into Live Chat and hear first-hand how they’ve cooled off: cold showers, meditation, ice-cream, and relaxation on the beach!

Grab the chance to hook-up with a smokin’ Brazilian babe…remember it’s FREE to read 1st letters from all new ladies!

http://www.amolatina.com/

Attachment (1)

Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill
Post #: 1
RE: SUMMER FURLOUGH IN BRAZIL! - 2/22/2013 9:06:57 AM   
manishlekhra

nice post

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> SUMMER FURLOUGH IN BRAZIL! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI