Matrix Games Forums

To End All Wars: Mountain InfantryPandora: Eclipse of Nashira Announced! Deal of the Week: Command Ops goes half price!New Fronts are opening up for Commander: The Great WarCharacters of World War 1Sign of for the Pike and Shot Beta!More Games are Coming to Steam! Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great War
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Another 1.18 bug report

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Conflict of Heroes Series >> Tech Support >> Another 1.18 bug report Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Another 1.18 bug report - 2/22/2013 3:27:59 AM   
MillertimeRC

Ok.. retyping all of this up because the first time I submitted it I got the message that I cannot post links for 7 days after my 10th post. And of course it wipes out everything I entered in the submission window. Thanks for that.

My second game of the tournament has had several serious bugs. I have screenshots, but of course I cannot include them or even give the url to them because I must be a spambot.

The first item is my ATG in a bunker. The hex is fired upon by a Flak 18, destroying the bunker. The ATG still cannot get LOS outside of the bunker facing and cannot rotate, and the "leave cover" option is still available on the unit menu. The bunker counter remains on the hex, although the terrain description doesn't show the bonus, and the next fire on that hex doesn't reflect it.

The very next activation, all of the terrain graphics disappear. No woods, bunkers, trenches, minefields, etc. I thought it was just a graphic issue so we continue to play, and then when I'm attacked I don't get the defensive bonus of the now invisible trench even though it shows in the terrain description window. The counters of trenches and bunkers are still there, but the graphic representation and defensive bonuses are lost.

I have no desire to continue playing the tournament and feel I've wasted the time so far. These are game breaking bugs and happening regularly - are they being worked on at all?
Post #: 1
RE: Another 1.18 bug report - 2/22/2013 6:11:54 PM   
ericbabe

Thank you for your report. I can't speak to Matrix' anti-spam prevention measures. It does seem that everyone on this forum has had to deal with them; you are the first person who has complained about this that I have read.

I believe that a unit does have to leave a ruined bunker. Your unit should be able to fire normally after you do this.

You probably hit the 't' key; this toggles display of terrain on and off. Press 't' again and the terrain should turn back on. This is a feature we implemented when Uwe at Academy Games called me and asked for a 'key that would turn terrain on and off so that players could see the units more clearly.'

(in reply to MillertimeRC)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Conflict of Heroes Series >> Tech Support >> Another 1.18 bug report Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI