bombers vs naval

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

cmdrsam

bombers vs naval

Post by cmdrsam »

I know I have seen this question asked and answered but now can't find it.
I have a set of b17 bombers stationed at java. Naval forces are in the java sea. When I select the bombers for naval attack it won't let me select target. How do I fix it.
jeffk3510

RE: bombers vs naval

Post by jeffk3510 »

You can't select a target for Naval attack like you can for other types of attacks. If you are wishing to attack certain port, and this ships in it, use port attack and select that port..

If you're wanting to attack ships out in the water...it is all random.. depends on detection level and other factors on target selected.
Life is tough. The sooner you realize that, the easier it will be.

Dez caught it
cohimbra

Post by cohimbra »

Right, you can play only whit the altitude, the range, and whit the commander aggresiveness
cmdrsam

Post by cmdrsam »

Ok. Thank you very much gentlemen.
Chickenboy

Post by Chickenboy »

Paramount in any 'naval attack' by air is the spotting of the targetted enemy TF. If they're not spotted, there will be no launch. Naval search aircraft are important for spotting purposes. Make sure that there are many of them flying.
cmdrsam

Post by cmdrsam »

Of course they are spotted, I see them right here on the screen, see they are right here. lol. No, seriously thank you Chickenboy for the input. I just thought I was doing something wrong when I wasnt able to pick the target. I played the turn and my b17's did attack, not a hit on anything other than water, but maybe I scared them. Thanks again gentlemen.

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”