Matrix Games Forums

A new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold Ask Buzz Aldrin!Pike & Shot gets Release Date and Twitch Session!Deal of the Week Espana 1936War in the West coming in December!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

iPad Coming Attractions

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> iPad Coming Attractions Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
iPad Coming Attractions - 2/20/2013 4:23:11 AM   
Rickciii

I've been a console gamer ever since Atari as a kid and never made the jump to PC games right up to now with my PS3. The older I get (33) the less time I find I can spend holed up in my basement with the PS3, and so I'm finding I'm looking for games on my iPad that I can pick up and play while I'm on the road for business or the wife is watching the real housewives of who cares, but I haven't been able to find much on the iPad that is good until I stumbled on Battle Academy. Awesome game, best on the iPad in spite of what Pocket Tactics says (Battle of the Bulge is good, but not even close to BA in my opinion). I bought all the extra campaigns, played all the user created games, etc. I see on your site that you have some coming attractions for iPad like Panzer Corps - I was a huge Panzer General fan back in the day and would LOVE to get that on the iPad - as well as just about anything else you guys put out. Legion looks like it is imminent, but any updates on anything that will be coming out soon? What are some of the challenges that exist in trying to bring over these games? I'd also love to hear from other posters if they have any thoughts on the fact that it seems like game developers are missing this big and growing market of gamers that are struggling to marry less free time with wanting to play real games like Panzer Corps. Am I the only one out there or are there a bunch of willing consumers out there like me that just don't have a lot of game choices? Thanks!
Post #: 1
RE: iPad Coming Attractions - 2/20/2013 6:15:36 AM   
rogo727

Welcome to the forums. I hope your not a spambot! PC will be out soon for the iPad along with (I hope) the dcls. Slitherine has annoced today that they are teaming up with haunted cow and are planning to make a nepolean style turn based game for the iPad. You should try battle Accademy for the iPad . I always thought "field of glory". Was made for tablets but sadly not.

< Message edited by rogo727 -- 2/20/2013 6:23:03 AM >

"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943

(in reply to Rickciii)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> iPad Coming Attractions Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI