Partisan bug ?

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderator: 2xPelin

Hetstaine

Partisan bug ?

Post by Hetstaine »

dont worry, 1920's era forum will not allow pic so waste of time.
Hetstaine

RE: Partisan bug ?

Post by Hetstaine »

OK lets see if at least a link works..possible bug report at the Unity (extremely slow) forums

Hetstaine

Post by Hetstaine »

hmmmm

Hetstaine

Post by Hetstaine »

do i need a quota of posts before i can post a link or a pic ?
Hetstaine

Post by Hetstaine »

possibly 7
Hetstaine

Post by Hetstaine »

Hetstaine

Post by Hetstaine »

Hetstaine

Post by Hetstaine »

and one for good luck
Hetstaine

Post by Hetstaine »

Dear God, please give me the simple power to be able to post a screencap or link in this pre internet forum so i may see if my problem is a possible issue or i simply did not rtfm.

As always your humble servant from the future
Hetstaine
Hetstaine

Post by Hetstaine »

You are not allowed to post links for 7 days from the date of your tenth post.

go back? : : close window?

Dear god..i see the devil is at work here and henceforth i shall remove myself from the pages of hellspawn where links are an evil cultlike object that one can only achieved after a brilliant victory attained in more than ten posts with a side objective of over 7 days.

7 being the evil number of lucifers grandmother i find i do not wish to participate in such nonsensical old school values that i thought were banished when the last witch burning was overturned because all she had really done ( supposed witch ) was apply hand cream to someones forehead malasma and was found in no way to be at blame when the malasma sufferer walked out of her dacha and into an oncoming vodka filled T-34 chasing Paulus across the vast Russian steppes.

As always your knuckled down and obedient servant from many normal working forums
Hetstaine
Hetstaine

Post by Hetstaine »

Dear lord our father, i tried to leave but was redirected back here when i looked for a problem to my solution by using the search term 'Partisan Bugs'. Unfortunately after reading all of the above i found out there was no solution in this thread but found some interesting talk of vodka, witchery and T-34's. Could you please edit my life out of this eternal devils loop as i feel i am coming down with malasma. I have no hand cream and living in Australia i feel my journey to a dacha for a cure will take many weeks if not months as there is several oceans between myself and the Great Motherland...and i have not a boat or indeed even an oar.

Can you messages Moses for me and see if can do a parting ? If that fails, i know of his drinking problem dear Lord, i will accept a small luxury boat gift as a form of transport. with a stacked mini bar.

Your tired but always erstwhile servant
Hetstaine.
Hetstaine

Post by Hetstaine »

Dear forum, i finished this game many months ago and made it past the Partisan Bug of which i was originally posting about. I would just like to enter an update to this post as it is only five months shy of a birthday and i am casually excited. I am also hoping to possibly move my member title upwards and maybe become more than a Matrix Recruit. My favourite part was when Neo had no mouth.

Return to “Tech Support”