Matrix Games Forums

Pandora: Eclipse of Nashira is now availableDistant Worlds Gets another updateHell is Approaching Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at WarSlitherine Group acquires Shenandoah StudioNew information and screenshots for Pike & Shot
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Where do you buy the "Bundle"?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> Where do you buy the "Bundle"? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Where do you buy the "Bundle"? - 2/19/2013 12:35:23 AM   
solops

I cannot find anyplace to buy the bundle. How about a link? The front page has nothing but links to the individual games.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. - Edmund Burke
Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; if it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it. - Judge Learned Hand
Post #: 1
RE: Where do you buy the "Bundle"? - 2/19/2013 8:11:39 AM   
Bonners

Put one in the cart and the bundle offer will come up:

quote:

To celebrate the release of these comprehensive updates, Matrix Games is also running a promotional bundle, selling both games together with a great discount of $ 15,00 off the combined price. If you haven’t picked up these titles already, just add one to your cart in our online store and you’ll see the bundle offer to purchase both at the reduced price.

(in reply to solops)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> Where do you buy the "Bundle"? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI