Matrix Games Forums

War in the West Manual previewThe fight for Armageddon begins! The Matrix Holiday sales are starting today! Warhammer - Weapons of WarFlashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm gets huge update and a Steam release!Battle Academy 2 opens up a new front!Flashpoint Campaigns Featured on weekly Streaming SessionFrontline: The Longest Day - New Screenshots!Deal of the Week: Hannibal Rome and CarthageFlashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm gets Players Edition!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Guerrillas and Cavalry

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> RE: Guerrillas and Cavalry Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 4 [5]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Guerrillas and Cavalry - 3/9/2013 3:34:20 PM   
Meanfcker

How did I become such a target for rebuke? You know what? I just really dont give a sht anymore.
I had a suggestion that I thought might help balance the game a bit.
Everytime I have any idea, everybody lines up to piss all over it.
I can't imagine why I would bother to make any more suggestions, as all it ever seems to do is annoy everyone.
Enjoy.

(in reply to Madlok)
Post #: 121
RE: Guerrillas and Cavalry - 3/9/2013 3:57:39 PM   
Josh

Sorry to hear you feel that way, for what it is you certainly don't annoy me by proposing ideas and improvements. After all that is what keeps me playing this game, it is these little changes, improvements, additions that keep me playing this game for so many years. If this game would have stayed the same since its release in 2007 (or when was it that AT got released?) I probably would have stopped playing it long ago. But because it kept true to its core gameplay but simultaneously Vic kept on pouring improvements into it, the game still feels "new" for me.
Agreed there is a fine line between "improving" a game and destroying it, but all in all... I think Vic has done a marvellous job  keeping this game fresh and challenging.

(in reply to Meanfcker)
Post #: 122
RE: Guerrillas and Cavalry - 3/9/2013 5:36:09 PM   
kombrig

quote:

How did I become such a target for rebuke? You know what? I just really dont give a sht anymore.
I had a suggestion that I thought might help balance the game a bit.
Everytime I have any idea, everybody lines up to piss all over it.
I can't imagine why I would bother to make any more suggestions, as all it ever seems to do is annoy everyone.
Enjoy.

Hey, from my side there has been nothing personal - you are not a special target or something. There has been just a conflict of opinions. I'm not sure what Vic decides but considering the possibilities of the editor, I can always change the things which I don't agree with him.

< Message edited by kombrig -- 3/9/2013 5:41:47 PM >

(in reply to Josh)
Post #: 123
RE: Guerrillas and Cavalry - 3/9/2013 5:40:40 PM   
Madlok

Meanfcker, I criticized only one of your suggestions.

Mój blog o strategiach po polsku (not English) https://strategiusz.wordpress.com

(in reply to Josh)
Post #: 124
RE: Guerrillas and Cavalry - 3/9/2013 7:46:20 PM   
Meanfcker

Sorry, I was tired and pissy when I wrote that, please disregard.

(in reply to Madlok)
Post #: 125
RE: Guerrillas and Cavalry - 3/10/2013 12:02:38 AM   
Twotribes

I am personally opposed to most changes that are doable by the editor. However this one seems reasonable. I routinely make all nations able to produce supplies in enemy cities and routinely give myself several of the special units.

(in reply to Meanfcker)
Post #: 126
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 4 [5]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> RE: Guerrillas and Cavalry Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 4 [5]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI