SOW-Antietam

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_ScourgeofWar

Ed Dix

SOW-Antietam

Post by Ed Dix »

I have completed scenario AN07 Pap Greene Attacks Dunker Church several times with scores over 5000 but the carryover scenario-AN14 Paps Highwater Mark will not run. The window saying I need to compete AN07 comes up and I cannot get beyond it. What am I doing wrong?
Ed
RebBugler

RE: SOW-Antietam

Post by RebBugler »

Apologies, thought a patch fixed this. Do you have patch 1.5? In the meantime, check out this thread, a mod fix is available for download:

http://www.norbsoftdev.net/forum/comman ... over#45372
Designer - Scourge of War
LittlePowell_NSD

Post by LittlePowell_NSD »

Unfortunately there has not been a patch out yet that will fix that Antietam bug, although it will be out very soon. Your best bet until then is to use the mod that RebBugler linked.
NSD Map/Scenario Lead
Ed Dix

Post by Ed Dix »

I am more knowledgeable about the Civil War than about computer gaming so excuse my ignorance. I have tried to follow the instructions that were posted with the mod patch but I have not succeeded in making it work. I tried copying the folder and the .ini file to locations under the Antietam CSA Flags mod but without success. I cannot find other .ini files on my hard drive under the Matrix Games-SOW Gettysburg folders using the Windows 7 system.
Can you provide detailed steps for adding the downloaded patch to my game program to incorporate the patch?
Thank you for your help.
RebBugler

Post by RebBugler »

The fix provided is in mod form already, just place it in the Mod folder and enable. Or you can wait, it'll be fixed in the next patch, coming real soon.
Designer - Scourge of War
Ed Dix

Post by Ed Dix »

Thanks I will try again until I get it right. From the other posts on this topic, I believe I will have to finish AN07 again over 5000 to trigger the carryover.
Ed

Return to “Tech Support”