Matrix Games Forums

A new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold Ask Buzz Aldrin!Pike & Shot gets Release Date and Twitch Session!Deal of the Week Espana 1936War in the West coming in December!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Who wants to help make Lithium-6 Deuteride??!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Who wants to help make Lithium-6 Deuteride??! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Who wants to help make Lithium-6 Deuteride??! - 2/17/2013 7:58:05 PM   
SLAAKMAN

I know you do Chickenboy & parruski & Warspite1 & Curis LeMay & MistaChicken & Empire101 & mdiehl & many others here!! So get to it. Lets make some hydrides!!

Engineer Bob Lazar's Hydrogen Powered Corvette
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ag4iy6yg4R4

Attachment (1)

Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill
Post #: 1
RE: Who wants to help make Lithium-6 Deuteride??! - 2/17/2013 8:57:47 PM   
parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: SLAAKMAN

I know you do Chickenboy & parruski & Warspite1 & Curis LeMay & MistaChicken & Empire101 & mdiehl & many others here!! So get to it. Lets make some hydrides!!

Engineer Bob Lazar's Hydrogen Powered Corvette
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ag4iy6yg4R4

Yeaaahh. Bob Lazar is INSANE. But beside that prejudicial positiveness I have one question. Would it not have been very impressive if he had started the DAMNED car and showed us how wonderfully it worked??

And yes I do want to make some fusion fuel, because my stockpile of thermonuclear weapons is getting low because I lob so many toward Uttoxeter and warspite1.

< Message edited by parusski -- 2/17/2013 8:59:48 PM >

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 2
RE: Who wants to help make Lithium-6 Deuteride??! - 2/17/2013 9:13:08 PM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

Yeaaahh. Bob Lazar is INSANE. But beside that prejudicial positiveness I have one question. Would it not have been very impressive if he had started the DAMNED car and showed us how wonderfully it worked??

And yes I do want to make some fusion fuel, because my stockpile of thermonuclear weapons is getting low because I lob so many toward Uttoxeter and warspite1.

You could ask him for a demonstration if you like Silly parruski-Newblete. There is nothing preventing you from doing so other than your own stage fright perhaps? You also have my permission to continue lobbing nukes at the evil & foreboding Warspite1 if need be but remember to machine gun his crew when they jump into the drink.

Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 3
RE: Who wants to help make Lithium-6 Deuteride??! - 2/17/2013 9:19:22 PM   
parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: SLAAKMAN

quote:

You could ask him for a demonstration if you like Silly parruski-Newblete. There is nothing preventing you from doing so other than your own stage fright perhaps? You also have my permission to continue lobbing nukes at the evil & foreboding Warspite1 if need be but remember to machine gun his crew when they jump into the drink.

Still, if that hydrogen car worked he SHOULD HAVE SHOWN US by starting the car.

Anywho, I toss nukes toward the despicable warpedspittle weekly, but those North Korean rockets I have been using seem to fall short.

< Message edited by parusski -- 2/19/2013 1:18:48 AM >

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 4
RE: Who wants to help make Lithium-6 Deuteride??! - 2/17/2013 9:40:32 PM   
Josh

Parusski is right, I would love to hear the sound of that car. No matter how a car looks, or how it is propelled, the sound is way more important.
With planes the same I might add, half an hour ago I watched on youtube a replica Me 262 take off with a high whining sound... next to it was a piston engine plane ... guess which one sounded better, wayyy better?

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 5
RE: Who wants to help make Lithium-6 Deuteride??! - 2/17/2013 10:25:04 PM   
parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: Josh

Parusski is right, I would love to hear the sound of that car. No matter how a car looks, or how it is propelled, the sound is way more important.
With planes the same I might add, half an hour ago I watched on youtube a replica Me 262 take off with a high whining sound... next to it was a piston engine plane ... guess which one sounded better, wayyy better?

Had to be the piston engine. At least I would think so.

Oh, why is a Dutchman on the forum? Do you have a pass to post here Josh??

(in reply to Josh)
Post #: 6
RE: Who wants to help make Lithium-6 Deuteride??! - 2/18/2013 12:50:18 AM   
SLAAKMAN

True Hydrogen Conversion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIz29JHJmMk

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 7
RE: Who wants to help make Lithium-6 Deuteride??! - 2/18/2013 7:55:34 PM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

Oh, Thats an easy one....THE ME262!!!

Me262 at the ILA2006 in Berlin (original sound)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjyIo8uRBDI

Attachment (1)

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 8
RE: Who wants to help make Lithium-6 Deuteride??! - 2/18/2013 10:22:00 PM   
Josh

quote:

ORIGINAL: parusski

Oh curses caught by the customs officer, so where would I purchase such a much coveted pass?

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 9
RE: Who wants to help make Lithium-6 Deuteride??! - 2/18/2013 11:00:57 PM   
parusski

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: parusski

Oh curses caught by the customs officer, so where would I purchase such a much coveted pass?

Well Josh, considering you have a photo of me(this one has been used on the forum before), and you recognize my authoratahhh, I will let you go...this time.

Please see the instructional video below:

Parusski lecutres Josh the Dutchman.

(in reply to Josh)
Post #: 10
RE: Who wants to help make Lithium-6 Deuteride??! - 2/19/2013 1:47:18 PM   
Josh

... respect your authoritaaaaah!

Check.

(love that cartoon by the way, it's brilliant)

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 11
RE: Who wants to help make Lithium-6 Deuteride??! - 2/19/2013 3:07:58 PM   
parusski

quote:

... respect your authoritaaaaah!

Check.

(love that cartoon by the way, it's brilliant)

Yes, one of Cartman's funniest moments. Though his rants against gingers and Dutchmen are very entertaining too.

(in reply to Josh)
Post #: 12
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Who wants to help make Lithium-6 Deuteride??! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI