Matrix Games Forums

Battle Academy 2 is out now on iPad!A closer look at rockets in Space Program ManagerDeal of the Week - Pride of NationsA new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold Ask Buzz Aldrin!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

I wonder when AE will stop being a new release ...

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> I wonder when AE will stop being a new release ... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
I wonder when AE will stop being a new release ... - 2/11/2013 4:42:27 AM   
n01487477

Guess when you guys stop padding your message counts

-Damian-
EconDoc
TrackerAE
Tutes&Java
Post #: 1
RE: I wonder when AE will stop being a new release ... - 2/11/2013 5:10:46 AM   
Cpt Sherwood

It is at the bottom of the new releases area.

(in reply to n01487477)
Post #: 2
RE: I wonder when AE will stop being a new release ... - 2/11/2013 5:12:46 AM   
n01487477

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cpt Sherwood
It is at the bottom of the new releases area.

Been there for years ...

But if you do a search on the most active threads AE wins by 99%

-Damian-
EconDoc
TrackerAE
Tutes&Java

(in reply to Cpt Sherwood)
Post #: 3
RE: I wonder when AE will stop being a new release ... - 2/11/2013 11:50:01 AM   
LoBaron

Probably when Michael stops spamming beta patches. So around the time pigs learn to fly I guess.

TBH I think that the forum frontpage has not been cleaned up or hosted for ages. Titles only get added, I have never seen a title
moved from one category to another for years now.

S**t happens in war.

All hail the superior ones!

(in reply to n01487477)
Post #: 4
RE: I wonder when AE will stop being a new release ... - 2/11/2013 12:46:05 PM   
dr.hal

Well one could argue that it's new to "Newbies"! How many copies have been sold? And are they still selling? From time to time I see someone "join" the group, but not that often (as long as they are not scared away by negative responses on this forum).... Hal

(in reply to LoBaron)
Post #: 5
RE: I wonder when AE will stop being a new release ... - 2/11/2013 1:48:26 PM   
pws1225

OT - Hi Hal. How did you guys up there in Vermont make out in the blizzad? Snowed in and forced to play WitP all day?

(in reply to dr.hal)
Post #: 6
RE: I wonder when AE will stop being a new release ... - 2/11/2013 3:28:37 PM   
dr.hal

quote:

ORIGINAL: pws1225

OT - Hi Hal. How did you guys up there in Vermont make out in the blizzad? Snowed in and forced to play WitP all day?

You call two feet of snow a blizzard? That's simply a dusting. I'll let you know when it really comes down....

(in reply to pws1225)
Post #: 7
RE: I wonder when AE will stop being a new release ... - 2/11/2013 7:09:43 PM   
tocaff

I remember snow because sometimes I see it in a movie or on TV now.

The game is a new release as long as Matrix says so.

Todd

I never thought that doing an AAR would be so time consuming and difficult.
www.matrixgames.com/forum/tm.asp?m=2080768

(in reply to dr.hal)
Post #: 8
RE: I wonder when AE will stop being a new release ... - 2/11/2013 11:59:11 PM   
Gräfin Zeppelin

Dunno but for me the game is still new and fresh. That said I also think of Silent Hill 2 as the new one o.O

(in reply to tocaff)
Post #: 9
RE: I wonder when AE will stop being a new release ... - 2/12/2013 12:00:58 AM   
netjam99

As long as they keep selling copies I would guess. Its quite the masterpiece.

(in reply to tocaff)
Post #: 10
RE: I wonder when AE will stop being a new release ... - 2/12/2013 2:13:15 AM   
jeffk3510

quote:

ORIGINAL: dr.hal

quote:

ORIGINAL: pws1225

You call two feet of snow a blizzard? That's simply a dusting. I'll let you know when it really comes down....

I remember in 09, we had 35" at the farm and in town.. no one went ANYWHERE.. to us, that was a snow haha!

Follow our WiTPAE team PBEM game against bilbow and hartwig.modrow http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2965846&mpage=1&key=?

Follow my WITPAE PBEM game against Schanilec. http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3495605

(in reply to dr.hal)
Post #: 11
RE: I wonder when AE will stop being a new release ... - 2/13/2013 3:26:11 AM   
crsutton

quote:

ORIGINAL: dr.hal

Well one could argue that it's new to "Newbies"! How many copies have been sold? And are they still selling? From time to time I see someone "join" the group, but not that often (as long as they are not scared away by negative responses on this forum).... Hal

Actually, I am seeing tons of new posters here.

I am the Holy Roman Emperor and am above grammar.

Sigismund of Luxemburg

(in reply to dr.hal)
Post #: 12
RE: I wonder when AE will stop being a new release ... - 2/13/2013 4:24:41 AM   
Chickenboy

Yeah-like crsutton. Nice of you to stop by, dude. Welcome to the forum, noob.

(in reply to crsutton)
Post #: 13
RE: I wonder when AE will stop being a new release ... - 2/13/2013 6:46:58 PM   
crsutton

Now now, Roosterlad. I just looked over your post count. Way too many posts on this forum. It is time for an intervention. I just signed you up for an internet dating service. We got to get you something else to do.. You can thank me later.

Sigismund of Luxemburg

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 14
RE: I wonder when AE will stop being a new release ... - 2/13/2013 6:50:03 PM   
Chickenboy

Jeep killer,

I would have thanked you if your date profile hadn't been the first one provided by this 'service'. As I've explained to Onime any number of times: I'm spoken for. Please stop asking.

(in reply to crsutton)
Post #: 15
RE: I wonder when AE will stop being a new release ... - 2/13/2013 8:54:56 PM   
crsutton

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

Jeep killer,

I would have thanked you if your date profile hadn't been the first one provided by this 'service'. As I've explained to Onime any number of times: I'm spoken for. Please stop asking.

OK, I won't ask again. But can I at least get the ring back? You can keep the flowers and I am sure you already ate the candy...

Sigismund of Luxemburg

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 16
RE: I wonder when AE will stop being a new release ... - 2/14/2013 6:56:53 PM   
Lecivius

quote:

ORIGINAL: LoBaron

Probably when Michael stops spamming beta patches. So around the time pigs learn to fly I guess.

TBH I think that the forum frontpage has not been cleaned up or hosted for ages. Titles only get added, I have never seen a title
moved from one category to another for years now.

That's not spamming, it's "refining"

(in reply to LoBaron)
Post #: 17
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> I wonder when AE will stop being a new release ... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI