Matrix Games Forums

Pandora: Eclipse of Nashira gets release dateCommunity impressions of To End All WarsAgeod's To End All Wars is now availableTo End All Wars is now available!Deal of the Week: Field of GloryTo End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!Ageod's To End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!To End All Wars: Artillery Battle Academy 2: Eastern Front - End of Early Access Space Program Manager unveils its multiplayer modes
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN! Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN! - 2/10/2013 6:59:06 PM   
Orm

quote:

ORIGINAL: wodin

quote:

ORIGINAL: Joe 98

quote:

Pictures from the Hubble telescope are amazing aswell...I also saw a cone of how far the range is for checking for planets..could it's a miniscule distance in our galaxy let alone universe..Actually here it is

I had no idea it was looking at such a small area!

Sorry not Hubble looking that far..Hubble looks right back at other galaxies to the furthest reaches of the universe..the Keppler search for planets is the cone..tiny isn't it!! When you know they are finding Planets that maybe fit for life in that small space of our galaxy and there are billions of galaxies it becomes obvious that life is abundant out in the Universe..but whether it's reachable is another question..it is out there though..

It is indeed a tiny search compared to the vastness of the Universe but it seems to detect some planets in that area.

Attachment (2)

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your Captain speaking. We have a small problem. All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them going again. I trust you are not in too much distress. - Captain Eric Moody

(in reply to wodin)
Post #: 31
RE: ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN! - 2/10/2013 8:54:05 PM   
Overman

The only thing interesting in this thread is the Brazilian butt. But hey, it's way better than being smothered with 911 conspiracy theories!

(in reply to wodin)
Post #: 32
RE: ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN! - 2/10/2013 10:27:16 PM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

The only thing interesting in this thread is the Brazilian butt. But hey, it's way better than being smothered with 911 conspiracy theories!

THE ONLY WAY FOR YOU TO REDEEM YOURSELF OVARYMAN IS TO QUIT PLAYING PATSY & MEET ME ON THESE BATTLEFIELDS U IGNORANT BOOB!

Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 33
RE: ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN! - 2/10/2013 10:59:34 PM   
Overman

That's me in the center with the red circle.

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 34
RE: ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN! - 2/10/2013 11:02:25 PM   
SLAAKMAN

I can tell. Youre in desertion mode.

Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill

(in reply to Overman)
Post #: 35
RE: ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN! - 2/10/2013 11:09:06 PM   
Sarge

quote:

ORIGINAL: SLAAKMAN

Secret 5000 Year Old Flying Machine Discovery with Steve Quayle

Attachment (1)

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 36
RE: ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN! - 2/10/2013 11:51:51 PM   
SLAAKMAN

Howdy Sarge! Good of you to drop in. Now if you dont mind, I need a spaceship. Kindly submit a request to Zeta-Reticuli for a Mining Ship for me would ya pleez?

The Roswell Incident
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8ljjE255u0

Attachment (1)

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to Sarge)
Post #: 37
RE: ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN! - 2/11/2013 12:40:28 AM   
parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: Overman

Even better than the Brazilian butt is Brazilian Peanut Brittle. We(warspite1 and I)have tons available. It makes you healthy, wealthy and wise. Just look at our poster boy SLAAK.

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

(in reply to Overman)
Post #: 38
RE: ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN! - 2/11/2013 3:02:35 AM   
Zap

quote:

quote:

Uneducated peasants! seem to be wiser then the generations of educated atheist, agnostics and hedonists. Peasants put their faith in God who is all truth. Who revealed himself to us.
Aliens? There is no proof of their existence.

Silly Zapster. Here is irrefutable proof of their presence here;
The Cherubim have existed for bilions of years to help God manage the creation;

God and his Cherubim of Ezekiel.

Sorry Slaak,
You have misunderstood angels role. God has no need of angels to manage his creation.
Angels are at God's service not to manage creation but to praise Him and serve him. Their service in regards to men strictly deals with Gods interaction with man. That is, as messengers, protectors. They do not act independently teaching about technology or some new religion.

So to think that they live on other planets in semi-human forms or drive spaceships is completely wrong.

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 39
RE: ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN! - 2/11/2013 3:30:41 AM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

Sorry Slaak,
You have misunderstood angels role. God has no need of angels to manage his creation.
Angels are at God's service not to manage creation but to praise Him and serve him. Their service in regards to men strictly deals with Gods interaction with man. That is, as messengers, protectors. They do not act independently teaching about technology or some new religion.

So to think that they live on other planets in semi-human forms or drive spaceships is completely wrong.

Mr Zap my dear, sir....you seem to possess some kind of inside information that needs further elaboration. Ill admit that regarding the Cherubim I am only theorizing in a rhetorical manner since I have yet to meet them. What else do you know about this & how did you acquire it my dear?

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to Zap)
Post #: 40
RE: ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN! - 2/11/2013 9:43:18 PM   
Zap

Bachelors degree in Theology.

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 41
RE: ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN! - 2/11/2013 10:25:58 PM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

When God merges Heaven with Earth then its possible He will provide us with the means to travel to other multiversai as described in Ezekiel 10. What are the odds that He already has merged other planets with Heaven out there somewhere? Out of the hundreds of billions of galaxies, Id say theres a 99.9999999% chance!

< Message edited by SLAAKMAN -- 2/11/2013 10:27:11 PM >

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to Zap)
Post #: 42
RE: ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN! - 2/13/2013 1:38:33 AM   
Perturabo

http://www.armoredbrigade.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=334

Without social solidarity manifested in the form of welfare state, people inhabiting one territory are a non-nation of mortal enemies engaged in competition for survival.

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 43
RE: ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN! - 2/13/2013 5:14:51 AM   
Zap

quote:

quote:

When God merges Heaven with Earth then its possible He will provide us with the means to travel to other multiversai as described in Ezekiel 10. What are the odds that He already has merged other planets with Heaven out there somewhere? Out of the hundreds of billions of galaxies, Id say theres a 99.9999999% chance!

Useless speculation Slaak.
God is concerned with mans salvation. What you desire or hope for. Don't fit into his plans for us.

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 44
RE: ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN! - 2/13/2013 5:39:16 AM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

God is concerned with mans salvation. What you desire or hope for. Don't fit into his plans for us.

Ah but I can still utilize the imagination that God gave me to dream;

1 Corinthians 2:9

But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to Zap)
Post #: 45
RE: ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN! - 2/13/2013 7:42:38 AM   
Zap

quote:

quote:

Ah but I can still utilize the imagination that God gave me to dream;

1 Corinthians 2:9

But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

Okay, but while your preoccupied with that you'll miss the more important.

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 46
RE: ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN! - 2/13/2013 9:27:33 AM   
Rtwfreak

quote:

When you think that the atoms we are made of and the carbon was made in a dying Star and the fact life can come about from chemical reactions..then really anything is possible..people don't take a step back and think about what when you really think about it is improbable yet we know it happened because we are here...the whole universe is beyond the imagination and wondrous..the more we find out the more we realize we know nothing..

So I wont dismiss things out of hand..my hand (well the heavy atoms\carbon)was made in a dying Star for god sake that alone is as crazy as Aliens visiting here etc etc yet it's true. Then we have different dimensions..and the only mathematical way (at the moment) the universe could be created was if we have a parallel twin universe along ours..or the fact gravity is leaking somewhere as it should be stronger and they believe it's leaking into another dimension..and they believe there is roughly 12 (I think it was 12) dimensions..it goes on and on all this is mind boggling and just as crazy sounding as Aliens so who knows.

It is a strange thought that they believe the first thing we worshipped was the Sun..and it turns out that yes we do come from a dying Sun..it did create us.

Pictures from the Hubble telescope are amazing aswell...I also saw a cone of how far the range is for checking for planets..could it's a miniscule distance in our galaxy let alone universe..Actually here it is

Yeah and what's really funny we the spec on a spec within that spec of a spec of the universe think we are superior and "know it all". Mankind has always been jealous of not having created himself so he makes up things to apease his ego.

(in reply to wodin)
Post #: 47
RE: ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN! - 2/13/2013 6:13:07 PM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

Yeah and what's really funny we the spec on a spec within that spec of a spec of the universe think we are superior and "know it all". Mankind has always been jealous of not having created himself so he makes up things to apease his ego.

Zap,
quote:

Okay, but while your preoccupied with that you'll miss the more important.

God will give me forever to catch up.

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to Rtwfreak)
Post #: 48
RE: ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN! - 2/13/2013 7:59:43 PM   
Orm

quote:

God will give me forever to catch up.

Did God tell you that?

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your Captain speaking. We have a small problem. All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them going again. I trust you are not in too much distress. - Captain Eric Moody

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 49
RE: ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN! - 2/13/2013 8:54:00 PM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

Did God tell you that?

Wouldnt you like to know?! Aside from that distinct possibility it is logical that since God is eternal & has promised to resurrect us from the grave then I can deduce that it is a logical conclusion.

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 50
RE: ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN! - 2/13/2013 8:59:17 PM   
Orm

quote:

quote:

Did God tell you that?

Wouldnt you like to know?! Aside from that distinct possibility it is logical that since God is eternal & has promised to resurrect us from the grave then I can deduce that it is a logical conclusion.

I would indeed like to know. To me it seems that your logical conclusion is built on hearsay.

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 51
RE: ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN! - 2/13/2013 9:03:43 PM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

I would indeed like to know. To me it seems that your logical conclusion is built on hearsay.

So? Its logical enough for a blind, mortal species like the human race.

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 52
RE: ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN! - 2/13/2013 9:08:12 PM   
Orm

quote:

quote:

So? Its logical enough for a blind, mortal species like the human race.

Indeed.

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 53
RE: ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN! - 2/16/2013 6:52:32 AM   
LiquidSky

The Hubble telescope was set to look at what appeared to be the darkest area in space (no visible stars/galaxies) and found this:

Over 10,000 galaxies. In the darkest area of space.

Attachment (1)

What's the sense of sending $2 million missiles to hit a $10 tent that's empty?

— President George W. Bush, Oval Office meeting, 13 September 2001.

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 54
RE: ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN! - 2/26/2013 6:17:27 PM   
SLAAKMAN

UFOTV® Out of the Blue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYPCKIL7oVw

quote:

Over 10,000 galaxies. In the darkest area of space.

Silly mortals. Did they actually believe that the Multiverse was void & without form?

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to LiquidSky)
Post #: 55
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN! Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI