Matrix Games Forums

Battle Academy is now available on SteamPlayers compare Ageods Civil War to Civil War IIDeal of the week - An updated War in the East goes half Price!Sign up for the Qvadriga beta for iPad and Android!Come and say hi at Pax and SaluteLegends of War goes on sale!Piercing Fortress Europa Gets UpdatedBattle Academy Mega Pack is now availableClose Combat: Gateway to Caen Teaser TrailerDeal of the Week Alea Jacta Est
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN! Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN! - 2/8/2013 2:46:22 PM   
SLAAKMAN

Secret 5000 Year Old Flying Machine Discovery with Steve Quayle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwhVyZxmQ

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vimanas/esp_vimanas_9.htm
quote:

The after-affects of this Iron Thunderbolt have an ominously recognizable ring. Apparently, those killed by it were so burnt that their corpses were unidentifiable. The survivors fared little etter, as it caused their hair and nails to fall out. Perhaps the most disturbing and challenging, information about these allegedly mythical Vimanas in the ancient records is that there are some matter-of-fact records, describing how to build one. In their way, the instructions are quite precise. In the Sanskrit Samarangana Sutradhara, it is written:

"Strong and durable must the body of the Vimana be made, like a great flying bird of light material. Inside one must put the mercury engine with its iron heating apparatus underneath. By means of the power latent in the mercury which sets the driving whirlwind in motion, a man sitting inside may travel a great distance in the sky. The movements of the Vimana are such that it can vertically ascend, vertically descend, move slanting forwards and backwards. With the help of the machines human beings can fly in the air and heavenly beings can come down to earth."

The Hakatha (Laws of the Babylonians) states quite unambiguously:

"The privilege of operating a flying machine is great. The knowledge of flight is among the most ancient of our inheritances. A gift from ’those from upon high’. We received it from them as a means of saving many lives."

More fantastic still is the information given in the ancient Chaldean work, The Sifrala, which contains over one hundred pages of technical details on building a flying machine. It contains words which translate as graphite rod, copper coils, crystal indicator, vibrating spheres, stable angles, etc.

Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill
Post #: 1
RE: ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN! - 2/8/2013 4:14:29 PM   
parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: SLAAKMAN

Secret 5000 Year Old Flying Machine Discovery with Steve Quayle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwhVyZxmQ

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vimanas/esp_vimanas_9.htm
quote:

The after-affects of this Iron Thunderbolt have an ominously recognizable ring. Apparently, those killed by it were so burnt that their corpses were unidentifiable. The survivors fared little etter, as it caused their hair and nails to fall out. Perhaps the most disturbing and challenging, information about these allegedly mythical Vimanas in the ancient records is that there are some matter-of-fact records, describing how to build one. In their way, the instructions are quite precise. In the Sanskrit Samarangana Sutradhara, it is written:

"Strong and durable must the body of the Vimana be made, like a great flying bird of light material. Inside one must put the mercury engine with its iron heating apparatus underneath. By means of the power latent in the mercury which sets the driving whirlwind in motion, a man sitting inside may travel a great distance in the sky. The movements of the Vimana are such that it can vertically ascend, vertically descend, move slanting forwards and backwards. With the help of the machines human beings can fly in the air and heavenly beings can come down to earth."

The Hakatha (Laws of the Babylonians) states quite unambiguously:

"The privilege of operating a flying machine is great. The knowledge of flight is among the most ancient of our inheritances. A gift from ’those from upon high’. We received it from them as a means of saving many lives."

More fantastic still is the information given in the ancient Chaldean work, The Sifrala, which contains over one hundred pages of technical details on building a flying machine. It contains words which translate as graphite rod, copper coils, crystal indicator, vibrating spheres, stable angles, etc.

Interesting SLAAKING. I think that is Dan Quayle, not Steve.

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 2
RE: ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN! - 2/8/2013 6:06:25 PM   
Chickenboy

Oh dear. Lithium shipment delayed from the Nor'easter?

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 3
RE: ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN! - 2/8/2013 6:07:25 PM   
parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

Oh dear. Lithium shipment delayed from the Nor'easter?

I am forever reminding him to take that Lithium.

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 4
RE: ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN! - 2/8/2013 6:52:59 PM   
Southern_land

hmmmmm so if you believe in ancient aliens you need meds, yet if you believe an invisible man created everything in 7 days because that book was written before the internet and generations of uneducated peasents believe it you do not need meds...

Interesting, guys tell me about your childhoods...

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 5
RE: ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN! - 2/8/2013 8:09:44 PM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

hmmmmm so if you believe in ancient aliens you need meds, yet if you believe an invisible man created everything in 7 days because that book was written before the internet and generations of uneducated peasents believe it you do not need meds...

What if, like me, one believes in both? Not only was the Multiverse created by God, but multitudes of different species have been coming to this planet for eons;

quote:

Ezekiel 19 While I watched, the cherubim spread their wings and rose from the ground, and as they went, the wheels went with them. They stopped at the entrance of the east gate of the Lord’s house, and the glory of the God of Israel was above them.

20 These were the living creatures I had seen beneath the God of Israel by the Kebar River, and I realized that they were cherubim. 21 Each had four faces and four wings, and under their wings was what looked like human hands. 22 Their faces had the same appearance as those I had seen by the Kebar River. Each one went straight ahead.

Attachment (1)

Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 6
RE: ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN! - 2/8/2013 9:11:35 PM   
wodin

When you think that the atoms we are made of and the carbon was made in a dying Star and the fact life can come about from chemical reactions..then really anything is possible..people don't take a step back and think about what when you really think about it is improbable yet we know it happened because we are here...the whole universe is beyond the imagination and wondrous..the more we find out the more we realize we know nothing..

So I wont dismiss things out of hand..my hand (well the heavy atoms\carbon)was made in a dying Star for god sake that alone is as crazy as Aliens visiting here etc etc yet it's true. Then we have different dimensions..and the only mathematical way (at the moment) the universe could be created was if we have a parallel twin universe along ours..or the fact gravity is leaking somewhere as it should be stronger and they believe it's leaking into another dimension..and they believe there is roughly 12 (I think it was 12) dimensions..it goes on and on all this is mind boggling and just as crazy sounding as Aliens so who knows.

It is a strange thought that they believe the first thing we worshipped was the Sun..and it turns out that yes we do come from a dying Sun..it did create us.

Pictures from the Hubble telescope are amazing aswell...I also saw a cone of how far the range is for checking for planets..could it's a miniscule distance in our galaxy let alone universe..Actually here it is

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by wodin -- 2/8/2013 9:15:35 PM >

My Tactical wargame facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/Tacticalwargame

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 7
RE: ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN! - 2/8/2013 9:26:26 PM   
danlongman

quote:

ORIGINAL: Southern_land

They did not need meds. They had ergot. Anyway if those books are inspired how come they do not
contain any useful information? This guy killed that guy, this guy boned that chic, there was a
talking snake, but nothing about hygiene and germ theory. Nothing about a jack to change your flat
wagon wheel on the road to Damascus or which plants had vitamin C. Their inspiration seems to consist
of nothing your average Ezekiel couldn't come up with after eating some poorly stored grain.

"Patriotism: Your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it." - George Bernard Shaw

(in reply to Southern_land)
Post #: 8
RE: ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN! - 2/8/2013 10:57:40 PM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

They did not need meds. They had ergot. Anyway if those books are inspired how come they do not
contain any useful information? This guy killed that guy, this guy boned that chic, there was a
talking snake, but nothing about hygiene and germ theory. Nothing about a jack to change your flat
wagon wheel on the road to Damascus or which plants had vitamin C. Their inspiration seems to consist
of nothing your average Ezekiel couldn't come up with after eating some poorly stored grain.

There is some practical info available such as which foods to eat and which to avoid for example. Then theres the prphecies determining the Messiahs return so the emphasis is on our souls, not this transit station called earth.

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to danlongman)
Post #: 9
RE: ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN! - 2/9/2013 12:26:04 AM   
wodin

I believe there is something after death..not sure what though..

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 10
RE: ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN! - 2/9/2013 12:55:36 AM   
Jevhaddah

quote:

ORIGINAL: wodin

Yup and with my luck it will probably be a sign saying "GAME OVER", "Insert £1 coin to try again"

Cheers

Jev

I am really quite mad yoo know!

(in reply to wodin)
Post #: 11
RE: ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN! - 2/9/2013 2:14:22 AM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

wodin

Revelation 20:1 Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God,[c] and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books. 13 The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. 14 Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.[d] 15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to Jevhaddah)
Post #: 12
RE: ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN! - 2/9/2013 6:04:54 AM   
warspite1

quote:

warspite1

A funeral?

England expects that every man will do his duty - Horatio Nelson 1805.

(in reply to wodin)
Post #: 13
RE: ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN! - 2/9/2013 2:59:53 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1

quote:

warspite1

A funeral?

I was thinking about drinking at the wake, but yeah-I guess the funeral comes first.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 14
RE: ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN! - 2/9/2013 3:29:37 PM   
parusski

quote:

quote:

warspite1

A funeral?

Sputter, spit and LAUGH.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 15
RE: ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN! - 2/9/2013 4:52:39 PM   
rogo727

Well yes that and banishment to the matrix forums archives.....
quote:

quote:

warspite1

A funeral?

"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 16
RE: ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN! - 2/9/2013 7:42:42 PM   
SLAAKMAN

Can U Silly Newblettes determine what this is? RADAR clocked their vertical speeds up to 7200MPH in 1952!!;

http://www.ufocasebook.com/washingtondc1952.html

< Message edited by SLAAKMAN -- 2/9/2013 7:43:19 PM >

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to rogo727)
Post #: 17
RE: ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN! - 2/9/2013 8:59:50 PM   
warspite1

quote:

Can U Silly Newblettes determine what this is? RADAR clocked their vertical speeds up to 7200MPH in 1952!!;

http://www.ufocasebook.com/washingtondc1952.html
warspite1

Oh! oh! pick me! pick me! I know this one.

They are, obviously, extremely rude, socially inadequate extra terrestials. They have very sophisticated craft, are capable of perfect formation flying at mind-boggling speeds, can travel the most huge distances across the stars and correctly identify Washington, the seat of world power. But they never even bothered to pop in and say hello, not even a "sorry, can't stop long".

Just. plain. rude. When we get invaded by little green men, I sure as hell hope they are a more polite group of aliens than those we witnessed back in '52

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 18
RE: ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN! - 2/9/2013 9:50:31 PM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

warspite1

They are, obviously, extremely rude, socially inadequate extra terrestials. They have very sophisticated craft, are capable of perfect formation flying at mind-boggling speeds, can travel the most huge distances across the stars and correctly identify Washington, the seat of world power. But they never even bothered to pop in and say hello, not even a "sorry, can't stop long".

Just. plain. rude.

Do I have to pull up an ET sinking the PoW & Repulse to get you to behave?? What? Are you holding out on us now? Do you know something we dont? When did the Greys visit you last & you didnt spill the beans? Inquiring stomachs want to know!!Dont be rude or Ill put some pain on you;

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 19
RE: ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN! - 2/9/2013 9:59:30 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

warspite1

Just. plain. rude.

Do I have to pull up an ET sinking the PoW & Repulse to get you to behave?? What? Are you holding out on us now? Do you know something we dont? When did the Greys visit you last & you didnt spill the beans? Inquiring stomachs want to know!!Dont be rude or Ill put some pain on you;

warspite1

Gotta be completely honest. The first sentence aside, I never understood a word of that post... Genuinely, I have absolutely no idea what you were trying to impart there..

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 20
RE: ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN! - 2/9/2013 10:35:38 PM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

warspite1

Gotta be completely honest. The first sentence aside, I never understood a word of that post... Genuinely, I have absolutely no idea what you were trying to impart there..

I didnt impart a thing there....not even the Red Sea. All I wanna know is did the Greys (ET's, alien life forms, beings from another world) visit you in person or in a portent vision? What special knowledge do you possess that can elucidate the world on this matter, my dear? Do not deny me my Destiny, my dear.

Attachment (1)

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 21
RE: ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN! - 2/9/2013 10:38:33 PM   
parusski

quote:

I didnt impart a thing there....not even the Red Sea.

Boom. BADA BING. Great line SLAAPMAN. I give you first prize for best come back of the day.

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 22
RE: ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN! - 2/9/2013 10:42:15 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

warspite1

I didnt impart a thing there....not even the Red Sea. All I wanna know is did the Greys (ET's, alien life forms, beings from another world) visit you in person or in a portent vision? What special knowledge do you possess that can elucidate the world on this matter, my dear? Do not deny me my Destiny, my dear.

warspite1

I can honestly say I have never been visited by a "Grey" - whether a rude one like that mob in '52 or indeed otherwise.

Oh and btw, I would not dream of denying you your destiny...er..you go right along and grab it.

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 23
RE: ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN! - 2/9/2013 10:43:42 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

quote:

warspite1

warspite1

I can honestly say I have never been visited by a "Grey" - whether a rude one like that mob in '52 or indeed otherwise.

Oh and btw, I would not dream of denying you your destiny...er..you go right along and grab it.
warspite1

Oh and one other thing. I know I shouldn't ask, but what the hell has Nancy, Sykes and Fagin got to do with the price of fish?

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 24
RE: ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN! - 2/9/2013 10:59:12 PM   
Joe 98

quote:

Pictures from the Hubble telescope are amazing aswell...I also saw a cone of how far the range is for checking for planets..could it's a miniscule distance in our galaxy let alone universe..Actually here it is

I had no idea it was looking at such a small area!

(in reply to wodin)
Post #: 25
RE: ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN! - 2/9/2013 11:09:06 PM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

warspite1

Oh and one other thing. I know I shouldn't ask, but what the hell has Nancy, Sykes and Fagin got to do with the price of fish?

There is a clue my dear, but Im not going to tell you, my dear. I will however my dear, leave you with this tantalizing tidbit, my dear....

Attachment (1)

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to Joe 98)
Post #: 26
RE: ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN! - 2/9/2013 11:10:49 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

warspite1

There is a clue my dear, but Im not going to tell you, my dear. I will however my dear, leave you with this tantalizing tidbit, my dear....

warspite1

Thank-you my dear

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 27
RE: ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN! - 2/9/2013 11:27:50 PM   
Zap

quote:

ORIGINAL: Southern_land

Uneducated peasants! seem to be wiser then the generations of educated atheist, agnostics and hedonists. Peasants put their faith in God who is all truth. Who revealed himself to us.
Aliens? There is no proof of their existence.

(in reply to Southern_land)
Post #: 28
RE: ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN! - 2/10/2013 1:26:14 AM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

Uneducated peasants! seem to be wiser then the generations of educated atheist, agnostics and hedonists. Peasants put their faith in God who is all truth. Who revealed himself to us.
Aliens? There is no proof of their existence.

Silly Zapster. Here is irrefutable proof of their presence here;
The Cherubim have existed for bilions of years to help God manage the creation;

God and his Cherubim of Ezekiel.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by SLAAKMAN -- 2/10/2013 1:27:23 AM >

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 29
RE: ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN! - 2/10/2013 1:55:42 PM   
wodin

quote:

ORIGINAL: Joe 98

quote:

I had no idea it was looking at such a small area!

Sorry not Hubble looking that far..Hubble looks right back at other galaxies to the furthest reaches of the universe..the Keppler search for planets is the cone..tiny isn't it!! When you know they are finding Planets that maybe fit for life in that small space of our galaxy and there are billions of galaxies it becomes obvious that life is abundant out in the Universe..but whether it's reachable is another question..it is out there though..

< Message edited by wodin -- 2/10/2013 2:03:41 PM >

(in reply to Joe 98)
Post #: 30
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN! Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI