Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen.
Rules pertaining to the Goodnight Thread.
1. All posts will begin with either Good Morning or Good Night followed by the posters sign-in name (if you are responding to a specific post). Posters will of course be allowed to use the salutation that accords with their own time zones, although GMT is the preferred time as of course it is the only correct one.
2. There will be no intolerance on this thread. Politeness will prevail at all times. People viewing this thread will come away feeling all the better for having read the posts here, posts that will be upifting in both tone and spirit.
3. This thread will be the thread to which all others aspire, it will be a shining beacon of light in an otherwise murky and often dismal world of on-line posting. Please and Thank-you will be the favoured words on this thread - foreigners please watch and learn from the English posters in the correct usage of these terms.
4. All posters are welcome, regardless of race, creed or colour (although in the name of tolerance there will definitely be NO naughty people allowed. EVER).
5. While viewing or posting on this thread there will be no:
- Brazilian Peanut Brittle
Remember, we are doing this for the children, and besides, if I don't get any, I don't see why any of you lot should.
6. I trust that all who post here will take their responsibilities seriously and will uphold the values held dear by its founder.
Right then...let's see if I can play along...
1. Good night Warspite1, old chap. What the **** are you lookin' at? (Greetings / salutations common to Chicago, CST)
2. Jolly good day for tennis, wouldn't you say? Apart from the 2' of snow expected across much of the CONUS. Still, one can't blame mother nature, what? Perhaps some canoeing and then a gay game of charades! Sunday in the park with George! Huzzah!
3. May we please move on to item #4? Thanks oh so much.
4. Hmmm...I guess this addresses my request on the previous page. Pity what.
5. Hmmm...just curious about something. I know you're British and all, but how can we do something for the children without the....you know...the unmentionable three letter word that you've noted above? I mean, we're incapable of cellular fission on the organismal level, aren't we? Plus, we've had quite enough of Prince Charles at n=1. We simply couldn't do with 2, 4, 8, 16, 32 (you get the idea) of him.
6. If we're holding our founder's dear values so dearly, why no lewd images of half-clad Australian women? If I know anything about our beloved founder, he's a randy little ****.
Oh. Sorry. I meant that he appreciates all manner of culture, civility and tits. Bugger. I meant respect, not tits. And not bugger either. I meant 'golly'.
Please accept my most humble apologies. This format is so foreign to me. It is my lifelong ambition to fit into the artificially constructed mold of stultified civil dialogue that you've so lovingly crafted for us all. With your patience and benevolence, I'll do better next time around.
Good Evening Chickenboy. Thank-you for your post, although I must say, I was somewhat bemused by some of the content [chuckles to himself in that superior way that only an Englishman can truly pull off].
Fear not on the half clad ladies - there is no chance of the Australian Beauties thread going anywhere, now or for the rest of your life.
I must confess to feeling not a little vexed by the crudity exhibited in the latter part of your post. It simply will not do to have tits in this thread (parusski excepted) or indeed any buggery.
Fear not, we shall work with you - and indeed all colonials - and shower all the patience and benevolence that we have at our disposal upon you.
In short sir, we shall make gentlemen of you yet. However, should this prove a step too far, I do have a second thread that my be more to your liking.
England expects that every man will do his duty. Horatio Nelson October 1805