CANT GET MAX SORTIES TO REPLENISH

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

maximus102

CANT GET MAX SORTIES TO REPLENISH

Post by maximus102 »

Playing Guadalcanal scenerio, as IJN, I cant seem to get the IJ CVs, to replenish their max sorties. I tried Rabaul, which has 12,400 supply, and i tried Truk, which had 9,600, in supply. I tried each CV as its own TF, and docking them, still wont go. I got a message at Truk that said there wernt enough OP points, but shokaku had 1000pts. The manual says i can replenish max sorties at the appropriate sized base, i would have thought Truk at least would have been big enough. Does anyone else have this issue? More to the point what havnt i done, to make this work.
Sardaukar

RE: CANT GET MAX SORTIES TO REPLENISH

Post by Sardaukar »

It means that PORT didn't have enough operations point to replenish sorties during one turn. You may have to wait couple of turns.
"To meaningless French Idealism, Liberty, Fraternity and Equality...we answer with German Realism, Infantry, Cavalry and Artillery" -Prince von Bülov, 1870-

btd64

Post by btd64 »

Historically it took about two days to resupply and refuel a carrier. maybe this the answer. Cheers[8D]
Intel i7 4.3GHz 10th Gen,16GB Ram,Nvidia GeForce MX330

AKA General Patton

DWU-Beta Tester
TOAW4-Alpha/Beta Tester
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
New Game Development Team

"Do everything you ask of those you command"....Gen. George S. Patton
Alfred

Post by Alfred »

ORIGINAL: maximus102

Playing Guadalcanal scenerio, as IJN, I cant seem to get the IJ CVs, to replenish their max sorties. I tried Rabaul, which has 12,400 supply, and i tried Truk, which had 9,600, in supply. I tried each CV as its own TF, and docking them, still wont go. I got a message at Truk that said there wernt enough OP points, but shokaku had 1000pts. The manual says i can replenish max sorties at the appropriate sized base, i would have thought Truk at least would have been big enough. Does anyone else have this issue? More to the point what havnt i done, to make this work.

There is no need to second guess the manual as to where you can replenish carrier sorties. It is clearly stated on page 288 of the manual.

Alfred

Return to “Tech Support”