Can any one help me!

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

rodney727

Can any one help me!

Post by rodney727 »

Get my 4th star? Any topic and yes all Iowa jokes are welcome... To be more specific all hawkeye jokes are strongly welcomed.
"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943
warspite1

RE: Can any one help me!

Post by warspite1 »

Why yes, yes I can. I recommend you take an active part in the Australian Beauties thread and vote on the great topic du jour. You will be at 2,500 in no time [:)]
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
ilovestrategy

Post by ilovestrategy »

Listen to Warspite. Anyone that mixes crystal meth with pancakes knows all. [&o]
After 16 years, Civ II still has me in it's clutches LOL!!!
Now CIV IV has me in it's evil clutches!
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: ilovestrategy

Listen to Warspite. Anyone that mixes crystal meth with pancakes knows all. [&o]
warspite1

Why thank you ILS - your meth enhanced coffee is waiting for you - on the house..well you will need something to rinse down that Brazilian PB. [:)]

parusski

Post by parusski »

ORIGINAL: rogo727

Get my 4th star? Any topic and yes all Iowa jokes are welcome... To be more specific all hawkeye jokes are strongly welcomed.

First, Iowa is THE joke. Second, I would be careful about doing anything warspite.5 suggests. He is actually Satan on earth...don't tell him I said that though.
"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: parusski

First, Iowa is THE joke. Second, I would be careful about doing anything warspite.5 suggests. He is actually Satan on earth...don't tell him I said that though.
warspite1

Did you just write warspite.5 dumbass?

parusski

Post by parusski »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

ORIGINAL: parusski

warspite1

Did you just hear me say that I, warspite1, am the biggest dumbass in the history of the universe.

Yeah, we all heard you.
"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman
Orm

Post by Orm »

Why would anyone make jokes about Iowa? [&:]
Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett
parusski

Post by parusski »

rogo, I am sorry. warpedspiteful1 hijacks every thread started. Just post insults about him and he will go away.
Chickenboy

Post by Chickenboy »

Us Minnesotans have learned how to joke about Iowa in the presence of Iowans. Very slowly. [:'(]
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: Orm

warspite1

Quite right - at least Iowa is not Wyomingsville

rodney727

Post by rodney727 »

Lol!
ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

Us Minnesotans have learned how to joke about Iowa in the presence of Iowans. Very slowly. [:'(]
"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943
rodney727

Post by rodney727 »

We battle for a bronze pig against another state whom not shall be mentioned......

Nile Kinnick 1918-1943
Chickenboy

Post by Chickenboy »

Well, rogo727-being in Iowa (or Minnesota) is not so bad.

At least when it's time to repave the parking lot, we don't turn up random dead kings. WTF? [&:]
rodney727

Post by rodney727 »

Well Iowa was first explored by the French does that explain things?

At least when it's time to repave the parking lot, we don't turn up random dead kings. WTF? [&:]
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943
parusski

Post by parusski »

Well Iowa was first explored by the French does that explain things?

Yes, the French. Who promptly surrendered Iowa to a band of 3 Indian squaws.

Orm, Iowa is a national embarrassment in the US, sort of like Sweeden is to Europe.
ckammp

Post by ckammp »

Because Iowans are desperate for attention, any kind of attention...

Seriously, Iowa is a great place to visit - just ask any visiting Big Ten basketball coach [:'(]
rodney727

Post by rodney727 »

Yes yes our team has been good and the woman's team is even better.
ORIGINAL: ckammp

Seriously, Iowa is a great place to visit - just ask any visiting Big Ten basketball coach [:'(]
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943
parusski

Post by parusski »

Yes yes our team has been good and the woman's team is even better.
ORIGINAL: ckammp

Yeah, I visited once. Doing 90 all the way through. Tried going faster, but those damned tractors kept getting in my way.
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

warspite1

That's because you have no history dear boy.

The car park was on the site of an old friary where it was thought by some that Richard III was buried after his defeat at Bosworth....and they were right [:)]

Return to “General Discussion”