v104 Attack Locked

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderator: doomtrader

rmonical

v104 Attack Locked

Post by rmonical »

Have not seen this before. Could click on other units, but not move or attack.

I saved the game at this point. It crashed when I tried to exit. Fine when I reopened

Attachments
StuckAttack.jpg
StuckAttack.jpg (214.89 KiB) Viewed 101 times
doomtrader

RE: v104 Attack Locked

Post by doomtrader »

which scenario is that?
rmonical

Post by rmonical »

This is a modded Grand Campaign. I keep trying to figure out how to handle Winter war. In this mod, I changed the supply penalties for air units to not apply. In this way, they seem to be as effective as without the air unit supply bug. Still the problem with redeploying as I mentioned in the other thread. I finesse that by editing the air_units.csv file to accomplish air unit redeployment. Possible in solitaire play.

As far as Winter war goes, I built a bunch of infantry and sent it into Finland all up and down the front. This enabled the Soviets to attrit the Fins down to nothing and capture Vyborg by May 1940. I'm running out of things to try.

I also did my standard bump the French level 1 threshold up to 160 so that France is more than a speed bump. Germany started the Western attack as soon as the effectiveness returned in late March and forced Vichy by late July. Force composition was different than Fall Gelb because Germany cannot get to tank level 2 in the stock Grand Campaign scenario so there were no level 2 armor corps but a couple of extra level 1s by the end of the campaign. I think setting France level 1 to 160 is about right for human.v.human play. recall that it starts Fall Gelb with 152.
rmonical

Post by rmonical »

Another oddity. I built subs and they look and act like subs but they say Light Carriers. This looks like a one time thing as I cheated some PP onto Germany and got the last result. These ships look completely normal in naval_units.csv. This is a head scratcher as I have no idea where that state data may be hiding. I've restarted the game several times since they went into production.
Attachments
FleetList.jpg
FleetList.jpg (223.94 KiB) Viewed 101 times

Return to “Tech Support”