Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week Pride of NationsTo End All Wars Releasing on Steam! Slitherine is recruiting: Programmers requiredPandora: Eclipse of Nashira gets release dateCommunity impressions of To End All WarsAgeod's To End All Wars is now availableTo End All Wars is now available!Deal of the Week: Field of GloryTo End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!Ageod's To End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

v104 Attack Locked

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Time of Fury >> Tech Support >> v104 Attack Locked Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
v104 Attack Locked - 2/3/2013 1:17:58 AM   
rmonical

Have not seen this before. Could click on other units, but not move or attack.

I saved the game at this point. It crashed when I tried to exit. Fine when I reopened

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: v104 Attack Locked - 2/3/2013 9:55:31 AM   
doomtrader

which scenario is that?

(in reply to rmonical)
Post #: 2
RE: v104 Attack Locked - 2/3/2013 4:10:29 PM   
rmonical

This is a modded Grand Campaign. I keep trying to figure out how to handle Winter war. In this mod, I changed the supply penalties for air units to not apply. In this way, they seem to be as effective as without the air unit supply bug. Still the problem with redeploying as I mentioned in the other thread. I finesse that by editing the air_units.csv file to accomplish air unit redeployment. Possible in solitaire play.

As far as Winter war goes, I built a bunch of infantry and sent it into Finland all up and down the front. This enabled the Soviets to attrit the Fins down to nothing and capture Vyborg by May 1940. I'm running out of things to try.

I also did my standard bump the French level 1 threshold up to 160 so that France is more than a speed bump. Germany started the Western attack as soon as the effectiveness returned in late March and forced Vichy by late July. Force composition was different than Fall Gelb because Germany cannot get to tank level 2 in the stock Grand Campaign scenario so there were no level 2 armor corps but a couple of extra level 1s by the end of the campaign. I think setting France level 1 to 160 is about right for human.v.human play. recall that it starts Fall Gelb with 152.

< Message edited by rmonical -- 2/3/2013 4:11:32 PM >

(in reply to doomtrader)
Post #: 3
RE: v104 Attack Locked - 2/3/2013 5:07:15 PM   
rmonical

Another oddity. I built subs and they look and act like subs but they say Light Carriers. This looks like a one time thing as I cheated some PP onto Germany and got the last result. These ships look completely normal in naval_units.csv. This is a head scratcher as I have no idea where that state data may be hiding. I've restarted the game several times since they went into production.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to doomtrader)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Time of Fury >> Tech Support >> v104 Attack Locked Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI