Matrix Games Forums

Come and see us during the Spieltagen in Essen!New Screenshots for Pike & ShotDeal of the Week Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations WOTYCommand: Modern Air/Naval Operations WOTY is now available!Frontline : The Longest Day Announced and in Beta!Command gets Wargame of the Year EditionDeal of the Week: Pandora SeriesPandora: Eclipse of Nashira is now availableDistant Worlds Gets another updateHell is Approaching
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Fox Gap

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Scourge of War Series >> After Action Reports >> Fox Gap Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Fox Gap - 2/3/2013 12:30:53 AM   
CV60

I'm exploring the idea of using the "Scourge of War" game to explain some Civil War battles. My intent is

to do a mini "battlefield walk," similar to that done by the US military of various Civil War battles,

using the "Scourge of War" engine. Below are YouTube links to the first of these endeavors, a four-part

walk through of the Fox gap battle. It's primary purpose is to illustrate the concept of using the

Scourge of War game engine to teach military history. I would be interested in any comments on opinions

on this experiment, or how to make the end product better.

Part 1:
youtube.com/watch?v=sz6B6Px4P1M

Part 2:
youtube.com/watch?v=Sm-Adjtqej4

Part 3:
youtube.com/watch?v=l2DUmATyVok

Part 4:
youtube.com/watch?v=ivnfC2--32w
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Scourge of War Series >> After Action Reports >> Fox Gap Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI