Matrix Games Forums

Characters of World War 1Sign of for the Pike and Shot Beta!More Games are Coming to Steam! Deal of the Week: Combat Command Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great WarDeal of the Week Panzer CorpsNew Strategy Titles Join the FamilyTablet Version of Qvadriga gets new patch
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

German armament to minor allies

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> The War Room >> German armament to minor allies Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
German armament to minor allies - 2/2/2013 4:19:40 PM   
Arstavidios

From the manual Germany should send some armament to minor allies if their stock is over 100 000 ant the minor has less than 10 000.

However i have Rumania at 0 for quite some time. German stock has been rising for some time and has now been well over 100 000 for a few turns, but nothing seems to happen.

Am i missing something? Has something been changed in a patch? This is fairly annoying as the Rumanian army is pretty much out of action now while many men are sitting in the pool, but armament are not arriving, while Bolshevik hordes are drawing closer.

< Message edited by Arstavidios -- 2/2/2013 4:20:22 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: German armament to minor allies - 2/3/2013 7:26:35 AM   
Pelton

quote:

ORIGINAL: Arstavidios

From the manual Germany should send some armament to minor allies if their stock is over 100 000 ant the minor has less than 10 000.

However i have Rumania at 0 for quite some time. German stock has been rising for some time and has now been well over 100 000 for a few turns, but nothing seems to happen.

Am i missing something? Has something been changed in a patch? This is fairly annoying as the Rumanian army is pretty much out of action now while many men are sitting in the pool, but armament are not arriving, while Bolshevik hordes are drawing closer.

Something is off

GHC
22 - 4 - 8

15 games ended in 41 (15-0-0)
7 games ended in 42 (5-0-2)
8 games ended in 43 (2-3-3)
4 games ended in 44 (0-1-3)

General Cheesefinder of WitW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afmyypGyfng&list=PLrY4H4gWWBircAjo

(in reply to Arstavidios)
Post #: 2
RE: German armament to minor allies - 2/3/2013 12:23:11 PM   
Arstavidios

well it seems something is happening as the Rumanians can now reequip few thousand men every turn.
But it's quite hard to track. I don't see any message and the rumanian arm pool remains desperately empty.
so whatever arrives helps but it's not enough with the manpower pool barely decreasing.

(in reply to Pelton)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> The War Room >> German armament to minor allies Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI