Matrix Games Forums

To End All Wars Releasing on Steam! Slitherine is recruiting: Programmers requiredPandora: Eclipse of Nashira gets release dateCommunity impressions of To End All WarsAgeod's To End All Wars is now availableTo End All Wars is now available!Deal of the Week: Field of GloryTo End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!Ageod's To End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!To End All Wars: Artillery
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Gold, Silver and Bronze...

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Commander - The Great War >> Gold, Silver and Bronze... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Gold, Silver and Bronze... - 2/2/2013 1:16:43 PM   
Lord Zimoa

Commander: The Great War and Panzer Corps: Afrika Korps win prizes at GrogHeads 2012 Readers’ Choice Game of the Year Awards!

Quote:

Digital Strategic Wargame of the Year:

The top three digital strategic wargames of 2012 were all Slitherine productions. World War One games have long been absent from digital wargamers’ hard drives, but Commander: The Great War offered ease of play for an era long neglected the result earned it first place in our voting. Panzer Korps: Afrika Korps, a remake of the classic Panzer General, drew strong second place voting and cemented The Lordz Games Studio as a major wargame player, having released two highly significant and popular games in the same year.

Digital Game of the Year:

Third place went to Panzer Korps: Afrika Korps, and with it a major coup for both publisher Slitherine and developer The Lordz Games Studio.

www.thelordzgamesstudio.com
www.panzer-corps.com
www.commander-games.com

Post #: 1
RE: Gold, Silver and Bronze... - 2/2/2013 3:33:26 PM   
Orm

Well deserved!

CTGW has brought me so much fun that I bought Panzer Korps as well. And that is so much fun that I have several expansions to look forward to. And since these two games are so much fun I am considering giving Commander - Napoleon at War a go even though it is a bit older. But I do know that from now on I will be on the lookout for new titles from The Lordz Games Studio. They rule.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your Captain speaking. We have a small problem. All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them going again. I trust you are not in too much distress. - Captain Eric Moody

(in reply to Lord Zimoa)
Post #: 2
RE: Gold, Silver and Bronze... - 2/2/2013 5:41:49 PM   
parusski

Cigars and scotch(not the people) all around!!!

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

(in reply to Lord Zimoa)
Post #: 3
RE: Gold, Silver and Bronze... - 2/3/2013 9:40:38 PM   
Myrddraal

quote:

Commander - Napoleon at War

Note that we weren't involved in the game design for CNaW, it was developed by Firepower studios. We only did the artwork for CNaW.

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 4
RE: Gold, Silver and Bronze... - 2/4/2013 7:18:19 PM   
Orm

quote:

ORIGINAL: Myrddraal

quote:

Commander - Napoleon at War

Note that we weren't involved in the game design for CNaW, it was developed by Firepower studios. We only did the artwork for CNaW.

Thank you for the clarification. I noticed the game on you site so I thought you had developed it as well.

Anyway. I will be on the lookout for your new projects.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your Captain speaking. We have a small problem. All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them going again. I trust you are not in too much distress. - Captain Eric Moody

(in reply to Myrddraal)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Commander - The Great War >> Gold, Silver and Bronze... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI