Matrix Games Forums

War in the West gets its first update!Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm version 2.08 is now available!Command gets huge update!Order of Battle: Pacific Featured on Weekly Streaming SessionA new fight for Battle Academy!Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager is out for Mac!The definitive wargame of the Western Front is out now! War in the West gets teaser trailer and Twitch Stream!New Preview AAR for War in the West!War in the West Manual preview
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Looking for a japanese player to teache me what the IJN really can do.. CLOSED

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted >> Looking for a japanese player to teache me what the IJN really can do.. CLOSED Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Looking for a japanese player to teache me what the IJN... - 1/31/2013 12:24:39 PM   
heibernt

After seeing a cv taskforce running into the Midway minefield for the 5th time, i guess its time to go looking for a human opponent. This will be my first AE PBEM, so ill proabably get slaughtered. Teache me the hard way!

Ive played a lot against the AI, I know the basics of the game, and ive come to a level where the computer dosent offer enough of a challange. But that dosent mean i belive im an experienced player Anyways; however qualified you are, if you can teache me a lesson, bring it on.

Im looking for a Japanese player, scenario 1 (or another GC game if you prefere), send me a PM and we'll agree on the house rules.

Guess ill manage around one turn per day, some days more; some less.

PS.
I know this is my first post here, and a GC game is a heavy investment. BUT i will finish the game, even if you kill all my CVs and invade San Francisco. Im not a quitter.

< Message edited by heibernt -- 2/1/2013 11:25:30 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Looking for a japanese player to teache me what the... - 2/1/2013 11:25:24 AM   
heibernt

Got myself an opponent, thank for all the pms.

(in reply to heibernt)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted >> Looking for a japanese player to teache me what the IJN really can do.. CLOSED Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI