From: NE Pa, USA
- When your display is at 1024x768, there is not enough space across the screen for all the buttons when you have a HQ up with a leader, because the 'leader pool' button is up there and with that, not enough room. A couple of the buttons half overlay each other and they are still usable but an annoyance. The suggestion, get rid of the 'surrender' button. I never use it. If I am losing it is time for the big red X. Not gonna add humiliation to injury by hitting the surrender button.
- A bug. When using the leaders option, there are times when you cannot buy a HQ without a leader even if you have 5 PP left. The option might go out when you can no longer purchase a HQ *with* a leader I dunno but, it still goes away before it should.
- I looked in the forums and could not find anything on this... what happens if you put more staff in a HQ than the leader is supposed to be able to handle? I oftentimes start HQs out with 80 staff but, most of the leaders cannot handle 80 staff but I was giving the HQs 80 staff anyways and, didn't know if it was causing a problem or not.
- I start HQs out with 40 or 80 staff and, they then usually get up to at least 120 and sometimes as much at 400 or so. But, can't see anyways this can happen with the leader option. The best I had was 73 or so and when he got promoted he was up to 78 but that is still a lot less than I normally use. Guess the strategy here is for smaller 'corps' each with a leader. I guess there isn't any strategy in having an intermediate HQ in the mix, leaders or not. Maybe eventually.
- Oh, another bug. When you first get a leader in a HQ he is showing like 430 staff or so but then come the next turn, just 43. So, there seems to be a 10x multiplier on these when first purchased in a HQ.
- Oh, one bug not related to leaders... when playing random game with 1 hex start, about half time when you take an unoccupied city that was neutral, when you bring the production up it is showing production that you have to delete before you can give it the production you need. If foreign nationals then the initial production is bogus because you cannot produce rifle, etc, with these cities. About half the time have to delete the production that is there while the other half, no production and no problem. Minor thing but a bit of a pain after a while.
- This all with v 213b.
- Yeah, was a bit dissapointed that there were no naval and air leaders like there were in PT but, can't have everything I guess.